Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Doctor says I don't have much time

The British DL is good till your 83 BD. All other Euro license require a medical every 5 years.... God save the queen!:D

First I did a typo -I am 60 and ment to say they will take my keys at 70.(unless I move to the UK)Now I use to have a driver licence from the island of Nevis which I wish i'd kept.

BUT: the big picture here folks is that I need to sell my 03 and if someone knows someone send em' over to Junkie he has the car on consignment and he's tryin' really hard to get me into the 08.

It is one of the best built 03's

Steve - What do you think...

...should we raffle it off here on CAC and start the bidding @ $15K? :cool

:beer

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

No ,I've decided that I can just wait it out.It will be a true collectable in another 50 yrs.:D

What is the bottom dollar? I do know someone who has been talking about buying one and he would prefer a Roadster/Ragtop/Vert type as well. No promises but I will pass it on to him. Is it a stick?

Bill :w

What is the bottom dollar? I do know someone who has been talking about buying one and he would prefer a Roadster/Ragtop/Vert type as well. No promises but I will pass it on to him. Is it a stick?

Bill :w
Thanks for thinkin' of me .The car is on consinment with Junkie,I really didn't have time to try to sell it myself and Junk has never done me wrong.

I beleive it was one of the best built 03's

Thanks again that what I need is people helping to get me into my 08

Welcome to the club (those without much time that is). My wife calls our vette "heart attack" as on the way to the hospital with my 3rd heart attack I swore that if I lived through it, I would buy a new Corvette. And I did both.

I have had 3 heart attacks, have 2 stents, have Type 2 diabetes, have no thyroid gland (that got nuked out about 9 years ago), allergies from H e l l. take 12 prescriptions daily, must stay on a strict 800 calorie a day low carb diet to avoid gaining weight and I'm still half-crippled from a SUV rollover a few years ago. In short, there are no good days anymore, just an occassional bearable day.

Your white 2003 would probably go quickly in my area and would probably bring somewhere in the low $30Ks. If it wasn't a car from the coast it might bring a grand or two more.

Welcome to the club (those without much time that is). My wife calls our vette "heart attack" as on the way to the hospital with my 3rd heart attack I swore that if I lived through it, I would buy a new Corvette. And I did both.

Well that part is good ;) You hang in there.
If ya know of someone please send 'em Junkies way.

Your white 2003 would probably go quickly in my area and would probably bring somewhere in the low $30Ks. If it wasn't a car from the coast it might bring a grand or two more.
Sorry about your Heart Attacs,I lived through 1 and that was a enough!!! Knock on wood!! :upthumbs

Steve's car isn't from the Coast!! And it is Immaculate,Inside,Outside,Under Hood and Undercarriage!!!Is the Tightest and Quietest convertible I've ever driven and it's Quick Silver,Black Top and Lt Grey Interior,Still Smells NEW!!! He was the first person to Gas it and Start it!!! Just LOOK at the Crap Eating Grin!!!;LOL:upthumbs

Img163.jpg

Img172.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Img165.jpg

Img166.jpg

Img167.jpg

Img168.jpg

Img169.jpg

Img170.jpg

Just an awesome looking car, I can almost smell the new car smell across the computer. Can't imagine finding an 03 close to this on the market. If Junk says it's like new you can take that to the BANK. And the pictures and etc show the whole thing that's for sure. If I didn't already have one I would sure go for it; absolutely a find of a life time.

Bill

After almost 60 mostly exciting years on this earth I can truly say that one of the few goals that I still hope to reach is bellying up to the bar with Steve and the Junkman.

Searcher - It is hard to really enjoy the moment of life before you get hit in the face with just how fragile and short it is. Welcome to the ¨Kicking ass and hanging in there¨ club.

After almost 60 mostly exciting years on this earth I can truly say that one of the few goals that I still hope to reach is bellying up to the bar with Steve and the Junkman.

Searcher - It is hard to really enjoy the moment of life before you get hit in the face with just how fragile and short it is. Welcome to the ¨Kicking ass and hanging in there¨ club.
You'll know us when you see us,Junk will be behind the bar and i'll be under it.:beer

The Last time we were out,Steve and I got carded!! And I ran 2 blocks to get my license out of the car!!!When I got back all I wanted was Oxygen!!!!:boogie:boogie:boogie :D:D:D PS I think Tammy took a picture!

And I ran 2 blocks to get my license out of the car!!!When I got back all I wanted was Oxygen!!!!:boogie:boogie:boogie :D:D:D PS I think Tammy took a picture!
The Last time we were out,Steve and I got carded!!
:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie

Junk: Is there an age limit in this bar?

Bartender: Yes and you are definitely past it.;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom