Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful...

D

Drewser

That is what she said to me as I walked past her the first time. I was sorta in the market for a new squeeze but tonight I took her home. I just hope she gets along with my C4...My new baby is a '99 Nassau Blue coupe with 10,000 miles. Now the big problem, I have a one car garage and two vettes!
--Drew:w

GRATS!!! Hope to see some pictures! Sounds like a VERY nice car.

oh now thats a tuffy, flip a coin and see who gets to stay inside

frank

Congrats, Drew!

Guy

Simple solution - store one of them in MY garage :).

I've got a car cover for a C4 that I'm not planning to use; you're welcome to it (don't know what brand it is; it came with my car).
[RICHR]

awesome! Rare coulor I think(same as my interior lol)

Drewser said:
Now the big problem, I have a one car garage and two vettes!

Congrats! If you've got something close to a 10 foot ceiling with no obstructions you can stack them. Look into a parking lift. I can stack my Vette and a '70 Chevelle in just under 10 feet.

Good Idea but

My only garage is part of my bi-level house so the ceiling is only about 7.5 feet high, if that high, and the beam is even lower. I decided to put the 99 in the garage and park the 84 outside with a car cover on it (it could use a coat of paint anyway). I will take pix soon and post them. You will get sick of seeing them together as I have to change my sig pix too.:D Thank you all for the good words.

Rich--Thanks for the offer of the cover but I got one for the C4 when I bought her. I also appreciate the offer of the garage but I think the commute would kill me.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom