Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dream come true

rcr29kh

Corvette
1994 Polo Green Z07
I have been dreaming about one of these for a long time--and finally, this one is there when I wake up! 1994 Z07 M6

Welcome to the CAC; you will enjoy it here and find a lot of help from members and posts for your 1994 coupe. Congratulations on the corvette, now you will find that you dream of it every night (and day when not driving it).
Barrett

Congrats on the dream come true...Welcome to the CAC....
I know how you feel, the dream came true for me just last year...

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Congratulations and welcome to the family, glad you could join us :thumb

Bill :w

Congrats on your entry into Corvette Ownership - looks as though you chose wisely for your first - it's a beauty!!

And welcome to the :CAC !!

:wJane Ann

Nice color and what a great find! :thumb

Welcome to the CAC! :D

FWIW- I've found that my code 48 paint benefited immensely from clay bar, 3M Extra Cut, and liquid glass. I think dark metallic colors tend to show more build up than solid colors.

EHD5577.jpg

Again, congrats on the Vette!:upthumbs

Welcome to the CAC Forum. :w You have a very nice looking 94 Corvette.

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

Congratulations, she's a beauty! :beer

I had my dream come true on January 14th, so I know how you feel. The more I drive it, the more I love it. I'm sure you'll experience the same joy. :thumb

So far I've found the CAC to be an incredible forum. There is so much good info here and I'm talking serious Corvette info. The peeps here really know their stuff! If you need any ;help, or have any :confused, this is the place! And they're friendly, too.

don't forget to Save the Wave! :w :w :w

new vette

Congrads on your new toy, the 94 looks great, hope you enjoy the CAC, I know you will..................................Billy :w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w

Sure appreciate all your nice compliments on the 94--took a long time to find, but was able to get this from the original owner with 7K miles, so I figured it should look pretty respectable.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom