Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Embroidery patches

MM-C5

Corvette
2013 Cyber Grey Grand Sport Coupe
Does anyone have a source for embroidery patches? I would like a few C5 logo patches and am also looking for other C series as well.

Thanks

Tom

Me to, me to......I'm looking for C3 patches! I'll keep an eye on this post :)

Di

Me too if anyone has an idea where to get them I would like to do a jacket. . . . Surely someone out there can help us here!

Thanks,
Bill

I don't know of anything offhand guys - but I'm bookmarking the thread so I can come back to it. Will see if I can find anything too.

:w Jane Ann

Thanks. . . . . . .

Have a great week-end for the next 100 years at least!

I found the Mackellar website with a search... I also found a great site for buying patterns only - but unfortunately they don't have the patches themselves.
I did win a great patch on Ebay last night. I'd suggest checking there pretty frequently.

1CORVETTE25.gif

Found this one on Ebay.

Since most of "The Posse" owns C3's..

Try "Wear Guard". I used to order embroidery jackets from them.
They never charged me a DIGITIZING fee which can be as high $400.00,
then the cost of jacket + embroidery. They do fine work.

XLR8 said:
I found the Mackellar website with a search... I also found a great site for buying patterns only - but unfortunately they don't have the patches themselves.
I did win a great patch on Ebay last night. I'd suggest checking there pretty frequently.

1CORVETTE25.gif

If you have the address of the web site that has the patterns PM it to me. We do custom embroidery and are always looking for Covette designs.

Thanks

Jim

thxbaby said:
If you have the address of the web site that has the patterns PM it to me. We do custom embroidery and are always looking for Covette designs.

Thanks

Jim

You've got mail!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom