Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Entire Dash Assembly/Cluster

Shana

Corvette
1978 L82 25th Anniversary Corvette
I am in the process of restoring a 1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette... I basically have a working chassis and a fiberglass body but everything inside is missing. I'm looking for a complete dash assembly... lights, gauges, cables, knobs, speedo and tacho.... the whole thing. All those parts cost about $1500 on Corvette America and that didn't even include the dash pad, which is an additional $500! I was just wondering if any of you knew of any other place to get all those items. I'm new to the restoration thing.... any advice is appreciated!

1st welcome to CAC!!!
You might want to try contemporary corvette near philly...they are a 'recycler's for corvettes, or they may have a suggestion on where to get what you need.

interior dash

I am in the process of restoring a 1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette... I basically have a working chassis and a fiberglass body but everything inside is missing. I'm looking for a complete dash assembly... lights, gauges, cables, knobs, speedo and tacho.... the whole thing. All those parts cost about $1500 on Corvette America and that didn't even include the dash pad, which is an additional $500! I was just wondering if any of you knew of any other place to get all those items. I'm new to the restoration thing.... any advice is appreciated!

I have a complete Wire harness, as well as a complete dash, including Dash Pad (like New) call me if interested 321-508-2108 Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom