Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Eshaust Bors or Corsa?

R

Rsmi51

Has any has one of each. How do the compare? I want to take off the stock eshaust.

Can't comment on the Borla, but I will say that you can not go wrong with Corsa. What you read in the literature is exactly what you get with the Corsa system.

Borla will do the job, looks and sounds good, is cheaper...will likely resonate!

When my ZR1 was stock I settled on a Corsa system. It sounded throaty on start, quiet when cruising (no resononse) and noticable under wide open throttle. However, South Georgia Corvette has the car now and Aaron Scott says when he gets finished I probably won't like how it sounds and should buy a Borla..........we'll see.

.i have the corsa with headers on my 92 zr1, it ok, i recently put on the borla mufflers to my dr gas exhaust with x pipe and i love it has a very smooth sound and no resonance. one thing that can cause resonance is the tail pipes being to close to the rear valance opening or not far enough past the valance opening . i found this out the hard way.at first had them about 1 in past the opening a drone city, moved them to 4 in past the opening a now at cruize she is quiet as a church mouse . .both systems are the best 2 choices one can make for our cars.jmho

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom