Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Exhaust question

New tips quiet those Borla's - thanks!

Denny,

thanks for the info and offer. I'll check into it

Winger :w

Horsepower increases are what I like to hear about. I have that article quoted above and thought to myself, why would anyone spend 500-1000 bucks for max of 10 hp!

Course I have a Corsa system now and my back to back chassis dyno test resulted in 17 RWHP increase...no other changes, etc.

Matter of fact, I had a very early production model (no Corsa stencil on the tail pipes) and one of mine developed a crack. Called Corsa and they said they would send two brand new mufflers out to replace my old ones-needed to match you know! Completely free of charge-no shipping either. That is customer service...this was after 3 years, 30,000 miles, and having had the exhaust on and off the car 3-4 times.

If you don't like shiny stuff, paint them black like I did-hi temp brush on black paint from Eastwood or the like...the system looks and sounds stock at idle.

I measured my system diameter...2 3/4 diameter.

Highly recommend the system!

:D

I have a CE Coupe. Previous owner welded on Flowmasters w/ stock tips. Looks stock, sounds great except on the highway. The resonance is deafening. I just bought a Corsa system & will put it on this spring. I have heard it and liked it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom