Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally a Vette owner!

wvstar

Corvette
2000 vert bright yellow
I joined this forum back in '06 when I was looking for a '79-80's model...and then went thru a divorce and had to give up the search.

Well, here it is about 3 years later...adjusting to single life again (after 30 years of marriage) and finally bought my dream car this weekend. 1999 C5, torch red hardtop, black leather, LS1 - 6 speed with ~85,000 miles. I freakin' LOVE this thing! Everything I expected a Vette to be and even more.

The car is pure stock right now. It has the silver painted rims which will be my first upgrade and then maybe a Borla or some kind of exhaust to enhance the rumble effect (any suggestions / recommendations welcome). I live in WV but this car spent most of it's life in NC. According to CarFax, the previous owner relocated to WV a couple years ago.

I'm sure as I experience ownership I'll have a million questions for you lucky long-time owners. What did we do before the internet?!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'll try and figure out how to edit my profile and add a pic.

Ron:)

Congrats and welcome to the CAC.
What part of WV? I spent some time in Charleston as a Navy Recruiter a few years back...

Congrats on your first Corvette! I think you'll really enjoy the C5 - excellent choice for a first Vette... and of course it's the right color. ;)

While you're looking around and familiarizing yourself with our little website, be sure to check out the Tech Center and the 1999 Model Center.

And for help with pix, avatars, signatures and such, check out the threads in the Site Help and Feedback Forum.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

:welcome Congrats on your new ride. Hope you keep that new car feeling for a good long time!

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!!

I'm in Parkersburg - about 70 north of Charleston.

Thanks to all.

Lot to check out! I can get lost in this forum for days! Naw...I'd rather be out driving! LOL

Ron

Congrats on your first Corvette! I think you'll really enjoy the C5 - excellent choice for a first Vette... and of course it's the right color. ;)

While you're looking around and familiarizing yourself with our little website, be sure to check out the Tech Center and the 1999 Model Center.

And for help with pix, avatars, signatures and such, check out the threads in the Site Help and Feedback Forum.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to the cac, hope you enjoy....................................Billy:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

I joined this forum back in '06 when I was looking for a '79-80's model...and then went thru a divorce and had to give up the search.

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, we're glad you have joined us :beer

Also welcome to the C-5 world an experience to enjoy for sure :thumb

Stay tuned,

Bill :w

Well, here it is about 3 years later...adjusting to single life again (after 30 years of marriage) and finally bought my dream car this weekend. 1999 C5, torch red hardtop, black leather, LS1 - 6 speed with ~85,000 miles. I freakin' LOVE this thing! Everything I expected a Vette to be and even more.

The car is pure stock right now. It has the silver painted rims which will be my first upgrade and then maybe a Borla or some kind of exhaust to enhance the rumble effect (any suggestions / recommendations welcome). I live in WV but this car spent most of it's life in NC. According to CarFax, the previous owner relocated to WV a couple years ago.

I'm sure as I experience ownership I'll have a million questions for you lucky long-time owners. What did we do before the internet?!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'll try and figure out how to edit my profile and add a pic.

Ron:)

Welcome to CAC Ron and congratulations on your new ride!!! I just bought my first Vette about 10 months ago....and lov'in it more now...half the fun is taking care of it and learning about it.....enjoy!! :beer

Oh yeah...don't forget to wave at other Vette owners...no joke-in case you didn't know....no matter which generation Vette-Myself-I did not know that till I joined this site!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom