Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally...I found the answer to cleaning glass

:w Cape Cod Bob,

I see the website is called "Cape Cod" me wonders if you are the vendor selling these micro fiber towels??

I'm sure you are aware of our Industry Partner program and Advertising Policy here at the Corvette Action Center, here is a LINK to our Advertising and Industry Partners information page ;)

Bud Dougherty

Thanks Bud,
Let me see if I understand this correctly. If you want to post about a new product (or any product for that matter) that you think many be of interest to folks on the forum, one needs to check to see if said seller is an advertiser first.
And if they are not an advertiser, you must not mention the product or company.

I understand that the forum needs to make $$ to keep the place going, so sponsors are needed.

Bob

"And if they are not an advertiser, you must not mention the product or company."

Not really, but when it is being sold on a site that seems/appears to be the posting party, it raise my interest. Selling a product here is SPAM (as outlined in our Terms Of Service.

On the other hand, I'm all for doing a "personal recommendation" of a product you've tried, and are not associated with. If it is a great product then please take time and introduce it to our Members Product Reviews ;)

Another means of helping out the Corvette Action Center is by becoming a Supporting Member there are a few benefits from becoming a Supporting Member, but it is NOT a requirement of being part of our Community.

I hope this helps, if not, please contact me, Rob or any of the other Admins for a better explaination.

Bud Dougherty
Forums Admin

Thanks Bud,
Let me see if I understand this correctly. If you want to post about a new product (or any product for that matter) that you think many be of interest to folks on the forum, one needs to check to see if said seller is an advertiser first.
And if they are not an advertiser, you must not mention the product or company.

I understand that the forum needs to make $$ to keep the place going, so sponsors are needed.

Bob

I'm thinking about changing my profile picture...

attachment.php

Whaddaya think?

. . .

Bob,

I'm coming into this thread a little late.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

-Rob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom