Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finished and Cruisin

Corvette
08 Jetstream Blue Z51 coupe
Well after a week and half with several projects completed I'm cruisin again!!! The carb change to Edelbrock squarebore went ok except for the cruise control kit that I had to buy after I thought I had everything. The 750 cfm is a little rich so I'm ready to step the jets and rods down 1 stage. Runs great though.....smooooth. Changed out a couple of U-joints, vibration gone. New BFG Radial TA's on(and do they look sharp), replaced collector gaskets with dead soft aluminum permanent gaskets. Serviced the tranny, lubed the rear wheel bearings, replaced valve cover gaskets, removed the exhaust system and painted, replaced several worn suspension bushings, re-bushed the T-tops, and replaced a failing cooling line to the heater. Plan to change the lube in the rear differential and I won't be tearing off the diff cover. Much bigger job than I imagined, I'll suction her out and call it good.

Time to RIDE awhile!! :w

All right Dale!

Feels good, don't it?

Happy you're drivin' again!

Heidi

Dale,

Glad to hear you're back on the road! Sounds like you've been pretty busy, enjoy the ride!

Scott

Good Job

Dale:

Alright! Good job and I know it's a great feeling to be back on the road again. I'm sure some little things will pop up before the long cruise, they always do. I know you will handle them easily.

Enjoy,

GREAT!!!!!

Dale,
Glad you finally got to get the vette back home. Sounds like you have been very busy getting ready for June.:J Wish I could be there.:cry

Bev.
yellow 81
copr/princess

Way to go Dale

Sounds like you have all of the bases covered for the big trip to BG. Have fun.

Tom;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom