Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First time Vette Owner - Just Picked up this 90 Coupe

tbond669

I have been a vette enthusiast for years pretty much since I started driving in the early 80s & finally broke down & bought my first one this week. It is a 1990 Corvette Coupe with 31k original miles. I am super pumped about this car. It is extremely clean & has been really pampered over the years for sure. I'm hoping to be able to learn some great things from you guys on the forum. Any comments are welcomed...Here are a few pics of my new ride...Thx

90 vette 4.jpg90 vette 3.jpg90 vette 1.jpg90 vette 2.jpg90 vette 5.jpg90 vette 7.jpg90 vette 8.jpg90 vette 6.jpg

I know the feeling. I started driving in the early 70s and always wanted a Corvette. I finally got my first one in September.

T

Nice car! I had a 90 before I moved up to my C5. Out of all the C4's I liked the 90's the best. Congrats and good luck with it!

Welcome to the insanity....and CAC. Any Vette is a good Vette to start with. I think most of us here have had the passion since we were younger....much younger in some cases. ;LOL

Congrats and welcome! That's a nice looking car you've got there :upthumbs!

- Eric:w

Welcome to the crazy house. Car looks great! I have had several and my latest one is my 91 ZR1 and I love it!

I first got the bug when I was 10 and my uncle gave me a Midyear promo.
It doesn't matter if you came late to the party... only that you finally got here and arrived in your first Corvette.

(And it's RED too. :thumb)

Enjoy the forums and the '90.
BTW... if memory serves, 90 was the only year for that particular rim (and I may be mistaken on that point).

:wJane Ann

Let's see a close-up:

attachment.php

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

First time vette owner

Fun car. I own two 89 vetts, a coupe and a roadster. I love the C4 it is a ease vette to work on . The coupe is stock and the roadster is highly modified. The only thing I would recomend to you is to go with full suspension polyurethane bushings and lower the car a bit.
Jack.

Congrat!

That's a GREAT looking car! Congrats...now, get out there and enjoy it.
Find a good club, make some new friends and burn some gas.
I just bought a C 4 too (4 weeks ago), it's a Green/ Tan 96 LT 4 Coupe. All it takes is a turn of the key to make me smile, hear the rumble and I'm good to go.
See ya on the road. :happyanim:

31K ?

good find !

Welcome to my world where I drive a car that drives me crazy !

Like they say....gotta love it ! Take good care of the car and it will take good care of you. :thumb

31K ?

good find !

Welcome to my world where I drive a car that drives me crazy !

Like they say....gotta love it ! Take good care of the car and it will take good care of you. :thumb

Yes...was a little over 31,000 original miles...really excited about this car...

Looks to be in great condition--enjoy! Can't wait for the weather to break!

Welcome to CAC! Great looking Vette! :thumb

You will have a great time here. Great folks and great Vettes! :upthumbs

I will be driving mine today. Been driving most of the winter.

While driving your Vette, please be sure to SAVE the WAVE! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom