Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale, 1985 Corvette Coupe

Z07coupe

Corvette
1992 Z07 coupe:1993 Ruby coupe: 1990 Racer
For Sale: 1985 Corvette coupe. 21,xxx miles, original owner, light bronze/ dark bronze; Tuned port / automatic; Power heated cloth seats; ps, pb, air, electric windows, rained on only once. Last started in 1994, original tires flattened due to sitting, all original, covered with 19 years of dust, fuel system gummed up. I have thought for years about buying from the owner and pursuing NCRS or Bloomington Gold / Survivor / Benchmark Certification. $ 10,000. Location: Hutchinson, Kansas. Advertising for owner. For more Info: payeager@everestkc.net

Hey Paul, how are you doing? That sounds like a nice 85. Why don't you buy it, you need another project don't you? :D

Hi Tom,
Good to hear from you. I have too many projects in front of me, and I want to ahve a few more days in the racer and then sell. It's a great car, hardly used, and the market sucks. Hoping to tow it to Mid Ohio Raceway this summer for fun. Have a couple friends that I would like to have some excitement with it, while I still have it. I plan to be at Hallet, OK, on may 10-11.
Call when coming to town.
Paul

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom