Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

[For Sale] 71, 454, 4 spd, NCRS Vette

F

fredfryguy

71, 454, 4 spd, NCRS Vette FS

1971 Coupe, 454 LS5, 4 speed, 370 Posi, Bridgehampton Blue, black interior.
All numbers match, NCRS Top Flight 1998 ( even with points off for the side exhaust and luggage rack).
Engine rebuilt- new pistons 40 over, bearings, Comp Cam 268 kit, roller rockers, balanced, etc. Runs strong and smooth. Power steering rebuilt. New Stainless Works side exhaust. Paint is very good considering it is 15 years old. Interior is like new, all gauges work. This is a NCRS collectable car. Rick from Coastal Corvette's, NC has performed most of the work on the car. Buy with the intention to keep stock! I bought a Z06, so this one must go. $25,000. firm
This is one sweet car! Sounds awesome! Email me for pic's and phone number See pic's at http://community.webshots.com/user/fredfryguy

Got sig photo to work!

Check the attached picture of car. Fred

Fred, This is very reasonably priced for a NCRS southern car. According to Corvette Fever Mag., a #2 condition car is worth what your asking for. It is a steal and you should be able to sell it. Have you tried Chevy and Corvette Trader Mag., yet ???

Dave

Want to trade?!

Thanks Dave, It is a very nice car and runs great! I agree on the pricing. I'm not in a hurry to sell so I have it posted for free on most of the vette forum sites and the 71 regristry site. This car is a great driver but I think it would be a sin to molest or add many miles to it! So I will sell. I like the mods to your car! Want to trade? Fred:D :beer :L

Fred,

Glad youre in no rush to sell y our Vette. You should wait it out for maximum dollar with it being NCRS.

I have so much time, energy, money invested, and affection for my tastefully modified Vette, that, im afraid i CANT sell it or trade ! In fact, i even have a difficult time running it aggresively thru all 4 gears ! Ive worked many hours bringing it up to a solid #2 condition car, that i hope to do well at Car Shows this summer. Its kinda funny...i get more waves from classic cars that are non-vettes., than i do from vettes. Other than the L88 hood, the car looks completely stock from the outside. Under the hood , sits a heavily detailed motor with chrome and blue matching highlights . I even came up with a way to hide all the 'debris' on the firewall to give it a more finished look---i experimented with different ways and came up with a piece of thick sheetmetal carefully bent and contoured at about a 80 degree angle which slips down the back of the distributor about 12 "... and on the top , it is about 4" horizontal which allows it to sit just under the firewall weatherstripping. Hides all the unsightly hoses, washer pump, wires, etc... and makes the engine bay look clean.

Ive enjoyed trying to make the engine bay much more presentable than when it left the factory ; why they didnt give a little more attention to it, i dont understand.

Later, Dave

Fred,
You have a gorgeous Vette. The '71s always catch my attention because my first Vette was a '71. Not as nice as yours, but still my first. You should not have any trouble selling it for what you want for it.

Dave,
Have you posted any pictures of your Vette? I would love to see what you have done.

Bill

Ditto, How about some pic's dave!

Dave, I now know I want a BB vette Moded like yours, next! I live in NC and it gets very hot and humid here and I hate to add AC to my Top Flight car otherwise I do it in a heart beat!I ran across my car in my home town by luck and fell in love with it. Since then i learned about this NCRS thing and I'm not interested in it but I hate to mess the car up. Oh well, live and learn!
I would love to see pic's of your car and engine, how about it!
Fred

Bill,

I agree with you on Freds car. It would make a real nice collectors car with it already being NCRS , the buyer wouldnt have to do anything to it ; just drive it and watch the value go up.

Im afraid im a real dinosaur when it comes to the internet and using this webtv thing of mine, so, i cant post pics of mine. However, if you or anyone would like some pics...i can email you them which shows the firewall cover i was talking about. Just send me an email requesting them, if your interested. Thanks, Dave

Dave as one dinosaur to another ;) Email those photo's to me and I'll prep them and post them for you and send you detailed instructions on a step by step process that will make you a photo guru here in no time ;)

rarel81@hotmail.com

Bud

New lower price, $22,500 obo

This sale is taking too long! 1ST 22,500 can take her! Seriuos damage to my 1962 Sportfishing boat has created a more urge reasons to sell. This one must go! Fred

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom