Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

for sale: "noncrossfire" 84

JTB

Corvette
08 black coupe
84 for sale, make me an offer

I am letting my baby go. Here is the skinny: IMO a unique 84, edelbrock heads, edelbrock cam, Weiand intake manifold, 4 barrel Holley 670 cfm carb, new timing chain, shift kit (automatic), electric Holley fuel pump, new radiator, new Paint job (dec 02), ZR-1 RIMS! (tires about 70% life remaining), new distributor, new starter, lowered about 2 inches, eclipse cd deck with 4 MB Quarts. The car has 91K miles on it with the heads/cam/intake/carb about 2,000 miles ago. I found a 93 corvette and I guess it is time for a new project. Take advantage of my hard work/money. Pick up an 84 and surprise those L-98s and LT-1s. Asking around $8900 (CHANGED TO $7800). Talk to me if interested. I am in Gainesville, FL. 352-379-3089. or tkorn@ufl.edu.

Nice looking Vette man, sounds like it has some nice parts too. Good luck selling it, and with your new project - it's never done is it. :cool

biting my pride-make me an offer

I am very motivated to sell b/c I don't have room for 3 cars. The price is now around $7,800. Talk to me folks. Make me a reasonable offer. I really think driving the car and seeing it in person is what will make you appreciate it!

I personally paid $7,900 about 8 months ago when I bought it from a used dealer. I have put everything from the rims, paint, and all the engine work on it since then. Tell me what you feel it is worth....:)

You're beginning to sound like Chris (69MyWay) when he was trying to sell his '90 - he couldn't give it away, and giving it away was practically what he was doing! :hb

_ken :CAC

Man I have been wanting a white 84, just paid off 81 and 77, and only have room for 2 in garage. $7800 is an absolute steal for what I am seeing.

White Vette

Wish we had more cash,Weve saved $6000.00 for a year to go to Carlisle from here in West Virginia.Beautiful car Man.Hope we find something near as nice as yours.We got a ragged out 81 we bought before we knew anything about vettes.

She is gone! (unfortunately). Oh well, at least I will bump into her every once in a while on the street:D Wow, she sounded mean pullling away!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom