Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Free Gift Certificate Vette Brakes

Red Vette

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
08 VR Convertible 2014 TR Coupe
My brother, Birdman 18, won a door prize at the CF2010 dinner at MAMW. It is a gift certificate from Vette Brakes And Products for $25 off any list priced item in their current catalog. Neither my brother nor I can use it, so I am offering it to the first CACer who needs it for a planned purchase. First CACer to post the need for it and what it is being used for in this thread gets it. Would like it to go to a CACer who is purchasing items from Vette Brakes, that is why I asked for the reason for needing it.
Barrett

My brother, Birdman 18, won a door prize at the CF2010 dinner at MAMW. It is a gift certificate from Vette Brakes And Products for $25 off any list priced item in their current catalog. Neither my brother nor I can use it...
Actually, Barrett, you could use it on something like brake pads or something. If you are running stock pads up front, you could get some nice Hawk pads from them. (Or anyone could for that matter! That's what I used my gift cert from 2008 to purchase. :cool)

Andre
All three of my corvettes have less than 30K miles on them, and I seriously doubt if I will be needing items from Vette Brakes for many years. So the offer still stands. BTW, Birdman 18 hopes to win a Corvette from the NCM as he purchased 2 raffle tickets from me. He does not need the coupon either. But thanks for the suggestion.
Barrett

May I have it?

Thank you very much
First ... Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community :w

Now down to business ;) :D

I believe before my ole pal Barrett will send it to you he asked..
My brother, Birdman 18, won a door prize at the CF2010 dinner at MAMW. It is a gift certificate from Vette Brakes And Products for $25 off any list priced item in their current catalog. Neither my brother nor I can use it, so I am offering it to the first CACer who needs it for a planned purchase. First CACer to post the need for it and what it is being used for in this thread gets it. Would like it to go to a CACer who is purchasing items from Vette Brakes, that is why I asked for the reason for needing it.

Barrett

I think you may need to provide a bit more information ;) :Steer

Welcome aboard enjoy the :Steer

Bud

May I have it?

Thank you very much

As Yoda stated, I would like to know if you really need it; it does have an expiraton date of Dec 31, 2010, and that is why I want to know if it will be used before it expires. you were first, so if you tell me what you are getting it for, I will send it to you.

Welcome to CAC; I thought Mr Coffee was a ballplayer in the baseball HOF. His user name was the Yankee Clipper. Good user name to pick as baseball is my favorite sport and I use a Mr Coffee machine.
Barrett

VB is right down the street in St. Pete from me, I want to offset the price of their best hawks brakes they have for the C5. Will be upgrading in August after the FAST goes on.

No worries either way

Thank you

Mr. Coffee, if you PM or e-mail me with your name and address, I will mail the certificate to you. Just make sure that you mention the CAC when you apply the certificate so that the vendor knows it was from his donation for the Cruise Fest.
Barrett

Mr. Coffee, if you PM or e-mail me with your name and address, I will mail the certificate to you. Just make sure that you mention the CAC when you apply the certificate so that the vendor knows it was from his donation for the Cruise Fest.
Barrett

Mr Coffee has not e-mailed nor PM'd me with the info on his address so I can send him the certificate, so it is up for grabs again. Let me know if you want it. It's good till Dec 31, 2010.
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom