Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary Front end damage.....

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic
C

CLABORN1960

imported7-2-09064.jpg

this is what happens when you are traveling on the interstate at 70 mph (that's the story I am sticking to) and the SUV in front of you runs over a piece of semi-truck tire debris causing it to go airborne and land conveniently on the nose of the vette.... good thing I was going to have the nose repainted.... insurance took care of it, estimated damage 1800 bucks.... had a guy spray the whole thing with 4 coats of clear for $1850....

imported7-2-09074.jpg

imported7-2-09072.jpg

imported7-2-09070.jpg

looks brand new....

Looking good CLABORN!

:thumb

Looks good now Steve.. :thumbs

Glad the Insurance took the hit.

:w
-Stefan

It looks good now!

Glad you weren't injured! One day while my C5 was in the shop, I asked about a heavily damaged SUV that was sitting in the lot and my guy, Kevin, said the driver was following him on the interstate when he ran over a BIG piece of semi tire. The piece went airborne and came down on the roof and windshield of the SUV. The roof was caved in v-shaped almost center and the windshield was smashed and partially caved in too.

Kevin said the female driver was very lucky - she kept control and managed not to wreck and she and her 3 year old in the backseat were unhurt.

Recaps :r

Jane Ann

Looking very fine!

-Mac

Thanks goodness no one was hurt.

Paint looks great!

AFTER BEING HIT BY A SEMI'S TIRE, BE SURE TO SAVE THE :w!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom