Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Front-end Design

HOOD

Just so they make a place for a damn front plate!!!Where can I get a hood like on the black vette??I like that.I love the c6,other than the plate thing.It reminds me of my c4 body style when I had one.Much better than the c5.

Don't you think that your description of to C6 Is a bit HARSH.unlike most of you,I had to wait 30 years for my dream car and I take umbrige to your viper-mustang,oh excuse me that's RUSTANG.

I agree about the placement of the licence plate but as long as I can keep that damn thing off tha front of my vette I'll do it. If I eventually FORCED to put the plate on the front ,the museun offers a great piece that you can attach to dam under tha front facia that won't obstruct the beauty of theC6.

Front End.

Linda you're right. Seems to me that the only people that dislike the C6 are the C5 owners; LOL. I have had pop ups and flush and I'll take flush every time; just one less thing to go wrong mechanically.
I love my C6, front and back; I bought the Museum license plate holder, looks fine. That said I do think the light pod could be smaller, more Ferrari like; like the 599. I've gotten more looks and compliments on this car than any other, even had a guy at a gas station come up and tell me that my car looked good enough to eat. I just love this friggin car.:cool

I'm a C5 owner, but I've been a C-1, C-2, C-3 and C-4 owner. I think the C-6 is worthy of being a great dream car and sports car. I just can't warm up to the cut off look and the bug eyes that never close. With all the design and engineering resources that supposedly are available to GM I just think they could have come up with a much bigger wow factor. I'm hoping they can think outside the box for the C-7. JMHO:)

Excuse me!!!!!!! I owne a C6 and I'm tired of that vette getting bashed all the time by you guys,Your just jealious of it's good looks and the fact thawe C6 owners don't have to worry about the headlight motors busting.

Excuse me!!!!!!! I owne a C6 and I'm tired of that vette getting bashed all the time by you guys,Your just jealious of it's good looks and the fact thawe C6 owners don't have to worry about the headlight motors busting.
I agree, except for the crappy spelling etc,
:L

Thanks, sorry about the spelling-when i'm mad ,my fingers move over the keyboard faster than my thoughts. Like I said before.thanks, the bashing
has got to stop. L.L.( LITLZO6 )

It's not the headlights that bother me it those blue ones that look bad. :chuckle

When you drive the C6 the headlights shine, would never go back. My guess is that those that don't like the way they look forgot that it's about driving and they are great for that. I have to agree with the constipated rocket, I dearly loved the C5s.

I have to agree, the front cap on the C6 is boring. That yellow pic above may look like a catfish mouth, but it's better than what we have.

I prefer pop-up lights, but at least these work. I added HIDs to my C5 Z06.

I still remember how my C4 lights did the roll over when turned on. Always thought that was cool.

The C6 front cap needs more detail, it's just too bland. GM did a better job on the Saturn Sky.

View attachment 13284

Looks

Actually, IMHO the C6 looks nicer than the Ferrari 599. Most people tell me that it's the best looking Corvette ever. To each his own, I guess.:cool

I was hoping the tiger shark front fascia would make production. I think it looks agressive without being over done.

we'll see what the future brings. the c6 looks best in black IMHO

The more I look at the C6 the better I like it. The one thing I just don't care for is the body color under the headlight cover. Black ones are the only ones that look right although black in the headlights wouldn't look good on any other color. A chrome headlight area would look too ricey.

How about keeping the fixed headlights and having a body colored cover that would drop slightly and retract back under the fender like a sunroof exposing the clear covered headlight module that would then raise slightly to become flush with the fender? You would have a clean no headlight look with the benefits of the good aero of the fixed light when they were on.

Tom

I LOVE the looks of the C6.

Just my 2 cents.

Hecox

The more I look at the C6 the better I like it. The one thing I just don't care for is the body color under the headlight cover. Black ones are the only ones that look right although black in the headlights wouldn't look good on any other color. A chrome headlight area would look too ricey.

How about keeping the fixed headlights and having a body colored cover that would drop slightly and retract back under the fender like a sunroof exposing the clear covered headlight module that would then raise slightly to become flush with the fender? You would have a clean no headlight look with the benefits of the good aero of the fixed light when they were on.

Tom

Nice Idea but it's just more STUFF to go wrong; and it will add more weight; but it's a really nice idea.:cool

duh.

I was hoping the tiger shark front fascia would make production. I think it looks agressive without being over done.

we'll see what the future brings. the c6 looks best in black IMHO

Duh, everytyhing looks better in black; but it's a ***** to keep looking good.:cool

?

Duh, everytyhing looks better in black; but it's a ***** to keep looking good.:cool

Just when did the word for a female dog become inappropriate?:mad

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom