Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 1980 Vette Red L-48 Auto Restored w/Documentatinn & Receipts Summerville SC $15,500 Nego

blainelocklair

Corvette
1996 White/Tan 53k
FS: 1980 Vette Red L-48 Auto Restored w/Documentatinn & Receipts Summerville SC $14,500 Nego

Greetings! Up for sale is my beautiful 1980 Chevrolet Corvette. It's red with 106,800 miles, auto transmission, L-48 small block Chevy 350 5.7L V8 engine. VIN # 1Z878AS433286. Mirrored t-tops, PS, PB, PW, PL, A/C, intermittent wipers, remote mirrors, upgraded Pioneer sound system.

This Corvette has been through an amazing restoration over the years, culminating in over $16,000 in documented work from 1998 through modern day. I have a book with all the receipts for the work documented, and a spreadsheet with the date, location, work completed, and cost for each piece of the work included. Among the many things done to this car are:

* Beautiful red paint job at Richard's Corvette in Moncks Corner, SC with ghost stripes in black on the hood and along the side gills
* Automatic transmission fully rebuilt
* Engine heads machined and rebuilt, including all gaskets
* New Holley 600CFM carburetor
* New Edelbrock intake
* New interior, including seats, carpet, e-brake cover, door panels, and more
* Tachometer rebuilt, center gauge circuit board replaced
* Fuel gauge and fuel tank sending unit replaced
* New suspension components, including shocks, fiberglass spring kit
* New A/C compressor and accumulator, air blows cold and works 100%
* New radiator, hoses, clamps, coolant
* New starter, alternator, belts, power steering system
* New rotor, distributor cap, wires, plugs, timing set
* New U-joints, control arms, sway bars, stabilizer bar
* New heater core, hoses, water pump, battery
* New neutral safety switch
* New front end alignment and stabilizer bars
* and much more...

There are over 160 items that have been restored and/or serviced on this Corvette. It's truly a one-of-a-kind car that you must see.

Things that you should also know:

* Coolant gauge is not working, but car runs cool, as verified by laser temp gauge
* Cruise control is not working

This is one of the best documented cars on the market, and one of the best documented Corvettes available anywhere.

Asking $14,500 negotiable. I'm in Summerville, SC and can show the car on request. I can also send e-copies of all receipts and docs on request. I can accept cash and certified checks from local banks.

Feel free to reach me by PM here at the forums to get in touch anytime.

Thanks!
Blaine

Pics:

IMG_0919.jpgIMG_0920.jpgIMG_0921.jpgIMG_0922.jpgIMG_0926.jpg

Last edited:
Price reduced! $14,500 nego. Please feel free to get in touch with any questions or to come see the Vette. Thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom