Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 2002 Millennium Yellow Z06, 19k Miles

MsSchroder said:
Note:
If you contact me about this car, be sure to mention that you saw the ad on the CAC, because when I list it to the "general public" the price is going to be higher.

I went to autotraders and did a country-wide search for 2002-03 MY Z06's with under 30k miles, and mine was the lowest price (by a wide margin) in the whole country, not even taking into account the value of the ext. warranty and the tires.

Tammy

:CAC

Tammy, Suzy and I were talking about getting a C6 (white of course) and like always the first thing that popped in my mind was ...
If I sell the C3 , the truck and trailer , the two Jeeps, the dune buggy... I have my place in NC still , paid for and just sitting there..
She stopped me right there and said "We buy toys we don't sell them", what a woman...
She said we can't buy it this year but next year looks good ..
Point is ...
Find another way , you will be sick for selling your baby . I have traded and sold and wheeled and dealed over the years to get what I needed and to think back on some of the things I had and let go.. :cry
I just need a bigger garage ! :L

That's what I'm talk'n about A BIGGER GARAGE, like 10 car minimum. . . . . . . with a lift, wash bay and etc.

I hear you guys, I know where you're coming from.

There is a big battle being waged between the logical side and the emotional side of me, but logic is winning. I'm selling the thing that will keep going down in value for the forseeable future, and buying the thing that will go up.
I would put it off, but I just can't afford to wait much longer on the land or I won't be able to afford it at all.

I will get another vette. Maybe sooner, maybe later.

I have a serious buyer looking at it on Saturday. The end may be near.

Tammy

MsSchroder said:

There is a big battle being waged between the logical side and the emotional side of me, but logic is winning. I'm selling the thing that will keep going down in value for the forseeable future, and buying the thing that will go up.
I would put it off, but I just can't afford to wait much longer on the land or I won't be able to afford it at all.

Tammy

Give me their name and I will call them :L ..
Back about 1998 I sold my bike to pay off a divorce. I remember thinking that I would just get another bike , maybe someday I will....

You can go sit on my land in NC and fish in my pond !

cj5nutz said:
Give me their name and I will call them :L ..
Back about 1998 I sold my bike to pay off a divorce. I remember thinking that I would just get another bike , maybe someday I will....

You can go sit on my land in NC and fish in my pond !
Thank you for the offer, Scott! :D
At least you have land. You can get another bike someday.
I do still have my bike, so I can get my adrenaline rush from it when I'm feeling low.

Tammy

MsSchroder said:
I do still have my bike, so I can get my adrenaline rush from it when I'm feeling low.

Tammy

Ever been to the St. Louis area?
You can always come here and I'll put you in something that will give you a rush for sure.
Land isn't getting any cheaper and the good spots all seem to be taken when you start looking.

MsSchroder said:

Tammy

Call me about your car
614-638-1356

Damn I need $31K right now!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that you are selling it.

Tammy , This is what I use for a quick fix when I need an adrenaline rush. I wanted something along this line to ride but didn't want a 4 wheeler so I built this in my spare time and used a 400 EX Honda engine with a few mod.s on it. This thing will get out from under you in a second and pass most anything on or off the road .
I do want another bike but it seems there is always something else getting in the way. I looked at the new Harley Street Glide .. There is a strong possibility.... What a bike !

OK enough hijacking your thread , here is the pic.

98665756wceFDz_ph.jpg

Hey Scott, pssst...
There is a DUNE BUGGY in your HOUSE!! LOL
That looks like a ton of fun.

Tammy

MsSchroder said:
Hey Scott, pssst...
There is a DUNE BUGGY in your HOUSE!! LOL
That looks like a ton of fun.

Tammy

;LOL Thats in the garage Tammy. ;LOL I miss my shop in NC but I really love it here in Illinois too..
That garage has room for 20 + cars plus it has a lounge , storage rooms ,wash bay,kitchenette and two bathrooms , one with showers and an office ..
All I have here is a 2 car garage.

And yes the buggy is a lot of fun... I still haven't had the nerve to hold it in 5th gear to see what it will do.

MsSchroder said:

Tammy

It is sad and too bad Tammy that you are selling your Vette but I agree with you; don't let that land get away. It's a lot harder to find the right piece of land. I know I've been looking for a while, you can get Vettes everywhere and I think once bitten you will have another one some day.

Just my 2 cents, go for a piece of Gods green earth. . . . . . . . :upthumbs

Bill :w

Tammy Best of luck with your deals and I hope both go splendedly.

In the past I have had to sell off some of my stuff to get other stuff.

Sell it, Dont look back, look foward only

Sounds like some on is going to be getting a great car at a fair price

Will you guys leave her alone already, I'm the guy looking at it on Saturday. I'm close enough she can always come visit if needed.

Crewchef said:
Will you guys leave her alone already, I'm the guy looking at it on Saturday. I'm close enough she can always come visit if needed.

Tammys Z06 has to have a blond (girl that is) driving it. . . . . . . .The buttons are on the left side ;LOL Just kidding of course, just can't imagine anyone with it but her. But only she can decide that!

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom