Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 2002 Millennium Yellow Z06, 19k Miles

Bill, I'll see what I can do about finding a blond girl to drive it around ;) . You guys will have to help me explain to my wife (Brunette) why this is a requirement though :r

Crewchef said:
Will you guys leave her alone already, I'm the guy looking at it on Saturday. I'm close enough she can always come visit if needed.

Crewchef

Welcome to the CAC!

The only way to sell your Vette - secure visitation rights first! :upthumbs

;LOL :w Jane Ann

Crewchef said:
Bill, I'll see what I can do about finding a blond girl to drive it around ;) . You guys will have to help me explain to my wife (Brunette) why this is a requirement though :r

Not sure I want to get involved in any kind of explanation such as that with your wife, I have one of them too that I can barely hold my own with as it is! Maybe she could wear a blond wig :L .

Tammy has to do what is right for her and her family and I am sure if you buy it it will have a good home. Sometimes in life we have to make difficult decisions and I am sure this is not easy for Tammy, but we all have to set priorities in life and this is just one of those.

"Go Forth And Prosper"

Bill :_rock

The deal is done, the car is sold. Crewchef just drove away in it.

He says he is going to take care of it and keep in touch.

This was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I am trying not to weep.

Tammy

p.s. Welcome to the CAC, Tony :upthumbs

MsSchroder said:

Tammy

I remember selling off a Vette in order to buy a family car when my first child was born. Just remember that you are buying something that appreciates and have made a sacrifice for your future. There will be other Corvette's in your future. Good luck and I'm sure you'll be in a new Vette sooner then you think.

MsSchroder said:

Tammy

Sorry you sold it. I know you will have another one soon.

Tammy (and everyone else), we made it home safely. For some reason we ended up taking the long route over Fort Mtn :D

Getting ready to go do a quick bug removal (wow they show up on the MY) and tuck her away.

By the way, looks like a brunette girl can operate left handed buttons too. She didn't drive it far but had a very big grin after just a couple miles.

And thanks for the welcome messages!

MsSchroder said:

Tammy

I know that's got to be rough, Tammy. Have an extra one of these :m and keep your chin up!

I promise you a ride in a first class convertible in a couple of weeks - hell - you can even drive it!

Now - we want to see lots of pix of your land ASAP!

:w Jane Ann

Tammy

Tammy,

I know this wasn't easy for you, I am sad and happy for you at the same time. Gods green earth comes before a yellow Vette. Crewchef will take care of it I know, glad to hear it kind of at least stayed in the CAC family. Maybe one of these days you will buy another one, send us pictures of the land you are buying when and if you get a chance.

Bill
:w

Crewchef said:
Tammy (and everyone else), we made it home safely. For some reason we ended up taking the long route over Fort Mtn :D

Getting ready to go do a quick bug removal (wow they show up on the MY) and tuck her away.

By the way, looks like a brunette girl can operate left handed buttons too. She didn't drive it far but had a very big grin after just a couple miles.

And thanks for the welcome messages!

Glad to hear at least Tammy's Vette stayed in the family; I know you will take care of it and keep her posted on how it's doing. The smile will be permanent, we are happy for you and sad for Tammy.

Take care,
Bill :w

I admire you for doing the "adult thing" which I doubt I could do right now. If you need a Z06 fix you're more than welcome to drive ours at Cruisefest.

Thanks,
Donna

Unfortunately no. Conflicts with previously planned family vacation. Now next year will be a different story :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom