Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS Grand Sprt rims - chrome

froggy47

Corvette
Black 1996 LT4 Coupe/ 2004 Z06/Z16
##SOLD##FS Grand Sport rims - chrome

ChromeRimsGrandSport001.jpg

ChromeRimsGrandSport002.jpg

ChromeRimsGrandSport003.jpg

ChromeRimsGrandSport004.jpg

ChromeRimsGrandSport005.jpg

ChromeRimsGrandSport006.jpg

ChromeRimsGrandSport007.jpg

ChromeRimsGrandSport008.jpg

ChromeRimsGrandSport009.jpg

ChromeRimsGrandSport010.jpg

ChromeRimsGrandSport011.jpg

Excuse all the pics but I know when guys are buying rims a lot of pics are necessary. I tried to show everything & there are many shadows & reflections that appear in the photos. Those are not scratches in the chrome, it's just really hard to take pics of something that is basically a mirror. I guess that's my shoe in the second pic.
:)

These are AFS rims for a 1996 Grand Sport. They fit many other years & other cars but that's on you to determine fit.

Front's are 9.5x17x56mm
Rear's are 11x17x50mm

AFS has been making Vette rims for many years, very strong & high quality. Correct offsets. These rims work.

These will be great for a driver or race application. If you are building a Vette for show, Mid America (and other vendors) have them new for about $1,400. plus shipping. Go there if you have a show car.

There is NO curb rash, some wear shows from turning the lugs on & off. The insides show normal wear & tear from use.

They are straight & true & balance perfectly.

I had these on my 1996 Grand Sport Clone with street tires for when I was cruising. I used a different set of oem GS rims for racing as they a lighter (and way more expensive).

Paypal me $475. plus $95. shipping and these beauties will be on the way to you ready for the spring "reveal" of your Vette. I will ship these FEDEX ground boxed in regular wheel boxes. $95. is anywhere CONUS. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, or say Australia it'll be more.

Thanks for checking out my FS

Bump.

Those are some sweet looking wheels and a good price too. Here's a bump for froggy!

If I ahdnt just bought tires this past fall for the stock rims Id be interested, with the 50mm offset on the rear, do they sit inside the wheel well or are they the factory offset that sticks out a little?

Stick out a bit depending on what tire size you mount. Look is sort of cool from the back IMHO.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom