Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

General maintanance&Tires 1st time owner

TGC4

Corvette
1994 Green Metalic Coupe
Hi I am new to this ,My question simply enough,I live in Medina OH,35 miles south of Cleveland,Oh..Where and who can I trust to perform general maintance on my Corvette.Oil change for one and I am slowly loosing air out of my rear tire.I believe the valve stem itself is the culprit.I wish I had the ability/space to get under the car myself.The area Chevy dealer I dont trust. The car is stored now with the battery tender on,only 26,000 miles on her.Thinking ahead to spring and cant wait.Any suggestions would be appreciated.;)

For a reputable Corvette mechanic in your area, check for the existence of any local Corvette clubs, and ask for their recommendations.

Re tire: It should be easy enough to remove the wheel and have the tire inspected for the source of the leak.

I can vouch for Corvette Care, Inc.. I have had the best experiences with the owner, Lloyd Harvey, he is the only one I will let touch my Corvette if there is something I can’t handle. Lloyd is trust worthy and his level of integrity is admirable. He has been listed in Corvette Fevers Annual Top 100 Corvette Repair Shops You Can Trust. Nice thing about being selected is that Corvette owners must recommend you.

If he’s too far for they type of work you would like to have performed, call Lloyd and ask if he can recommend a reputable Corvette specialty shop in your local.

Lloyd Harvey
Corvette Care, Inc.
2648 Ferris Rd, Columbus, OH 43224
614-471-3331
corvettecare@aol.com

B17Crew
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom