Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Get Your CAC Cap - Now in Black or Tan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, thank you!

Our first shipment of 10 caps have been sold and it took barely a weekend. I will have 20 more ready to ship in about two weeks or less. You can place your order now and I will ship it as soon as they are back in stock. Thanks everyone! - Eric:w

The caps for me and the co-pilot/navigator arrived today. Excellent quality; they look, fit and adjust great :_rock! Initial sea trials suggest the vette is putting an additional 2-5hp to the rear wheels ;) .

Great hat. I like it :upthumbs .

Initial sea trials suggest the vette is putting an additional 2-5hp to the rear wheels ;) .

Great hat. I like it :upthumbs .
If you were looking for an excuse to buy a hat, there you have it!;)

Looking for trade secrets?

Boy is that a tough question to ask!

Alan

Wow, can you post who you had those made through? Looks like nice work.
Trade secrets? I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you;). It's a friend who runs an embroidery shop out of his basement. He does some pretty snazzy work, really hooked us up with CruiseFest items. I'll drop one of his cards in your hat order.

- Eric:w

You have to lighten up!!!!!!

Sharondippity

It was a little tongue in cheek! Most people never tell their trade secrets openly. In this case it was no big deal.

Please don't take it to heart. All that it was, was a throw away comment.

How come six shooter can get away with it!!!!!!!

Again only kidding.

Alan

Sharondippity

It was a little tongue in cheek! Most people never tell their trade secrets openly. In this case it was no big deal.

Please don't take it to heart. All that it was, was a throw away comment.

How come six shooter can get away with it!!!!!!!

Again only kidding.

Alan

Well then you should post a pic of you wearing your hat!

Well then you should post a pic of you wearing your hat!
Now there's an idea! Post pics of your stylin' new skull covers to show all the other chumps:D what they're missing out on.

CAC HATS

Now there's an idea! Post pics of your stylin' new skull covers to show all the other chumps:D what they're missing out on.

You can go first!:CAC

Say what?

I thought you wanted to sell them? ;LOL

I forgot to mention, this is just the start! If this goes well we may be able to add shirts and other items as well.- Eric:w
Eric, that is a great looking logo! I've never been much of a cap wearer but would most definately be interested in a shirt ~ particularily if it comes with the inevitable coffee / food stain just below the center of the chest. :D <o:p> </o:p>
I’ve wanted a CAC static cling logo sticker for the car since I joined. How about making one up the same size as the logo on the cap? I’d be happy to assist in the development costs.

Tom :w

Eric, that is a great looking logo! I've never been much of a cap wearer but would most definately be interested in a shirt ~ particularily if it comes with the inevitable coffee / food stain just below the center of the chest. :D <?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
I’ve wanted a CAC static cling logo sticker for the car since I joined. How about making one up the same size as the logo on the cap? I’d be happy to assist in the development costs.

Tom :w
Now wait a minute Tom, did you hack into my messages:L. Just last night I was PMing another member about decals. That's another thing I'm working on along with more items like shirts for embroidery. I'll be posting a poll in a day or two about stickers so stay tuned;).

Now wait a minute Tom, did you hack into my messages:L. Just last night I was PMing another member about decals. That's another thing I'm working on along with more items like shirts for embroidery. I'll be posting a poll in a day or two about stickers so stay tuned;).

COOL! Just goes to show that thing about "like minds". Static Cling is best! Put me down for at least 3

:upthumbs T

La-dee-daaaa! Got my cap today....looks great...what a buy!
Thanks Eric!

~Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom