Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Get Your CAC Cap - Now in Black or Tan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody tell me whether the cap is a generous sized hat or a pee-wee? The strap around the head is not usually the problem. The crown of the hat itself is the problem. This picture will demonstrate:
HPIM0994_A.jpg

The hat looks like a Pepsi cap! :L

My hat is perfect but !!!!!!!!

If you are part alien like in ALF out space then you might have a problem!

Alan

Reno Rob and VanityPlateBob,

Yours are on the way. Those are the last two from the first run.

The second run is half sold out already and isn't even here yet! Yeah baby!

- Eric:w

Woohoo! I just got the second shipment in so those of you waiting will have yours on the way tomorrow! I'll post a confirmation of the shipments and send each of you a PM or email!

And for those who haven't ordered, the second shipment is nearly sold out so act now:D!

Woohoo! I just got the second shipment in so those of you waiting will have yours on the way tomorrow! I'll post a confirmation of the shipments and send each of you a PM or email!

And for those who haven't ordered, the second shipment is nearly sold out so act now:D!

Yeah, cant wait..

:beer :_rock :Twist :Twist

Shipped during lunch today:

Sharondippity
82ColEd
Vetteluver
Cenzo

Thanks! - Eric:w

It's now official, the second shipment is all sold out pending receipt of checks form a handful of members. I have placed yet another order and expect delivery in two weeks or less so order away and I'll get them out as soon as I can.

Also, at the request of a couple of members, I have ordered black caps in addition to the tan ones. So, you can now order one or the other, just include your color choice in your order.

Thanks to everyone for your patience while I restock.....again!:upthumbs

I just got mine today, way cool! You must have known what size my melon is (7-1/8) as I didn't even have to adjust it.
Thanks, Big 'E'!!

Craig

I just got mine today, way cool! You must have known what size my melon is (7-1/8) as I didn't even have to adjust it.
Thanks, Big 'E'!!

Craig

We must have the same size big mellon.. Dito here.. :L

Very Cool !! Thanks Eric!!

:w

Thanks, Eric!!! Hats arrived and they are just plain BEAUTIFUL!!

Scott

Another order

Eric,

Just sent you Paypal money for another CAC cap. This one I would like in

Black:bu

GerryLP:cool

hat

ple send pay pal so i can order my hat,
thamk,s Richard

hat

I forgot to mention, this is just the start! If this goes well we may be able to add shirts and other items as well.

I will post order updates in this thread as I get them and process them.

send me information on order hat paypal way
Thanks
Richard

For all of you who are awaiting shipment of your new cap, I received word that the new delivery will be in my hands this weekend so your caps will get mailed out by Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Now for those who are waiting to order, no use waiting. The more order volume I get, the better I can gauge the size of my orders from the suppliers.

I'll post a pic of the black caps Monday as well. And if you want a black one, all but two of the latest shipment are spoken for so act quickly.

Thanks for your patience!

Shipment 3 has arrived! I'll get photos of the stylin' black caps when I get home but I have one in my hand and it is schweeeet! And I have more tan caps as well.

Everyone who has already paid, yours will go out this evening(technically Tuesday since the PO will be closed when I drop them in the box).

As promised, here's a shot of the new black hat which is, by the way, already sold out!!! Looks pretty sharp IMHO! I also have about a dozen tan hats in stock that aren't spoken for let me know if you're ready to put some CAC style on that ugly mug of yours:D.

Not sure when I'll order more blacks, probably another couple of weeks but if you order one now you'll be guaranteed when I do get another shipment since they appear to be pretty popular right out of the gates.
blackandtan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom