Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Getting ready for new paint! (pics inside)

Had to put the 'Vette on the back burner for just a bit. Brought my '72 Chevy pickup home from winter storage last weekend and got it running. Last fall I put a supercharged 454 in it, but needed to get it running. Got that done last night, and this weekend it gets a new transmission. Then it is back to my car. It is almost all backl together, need to install door lock solenoids and re install door panels. Also ordered a new rear window (mine got broken while it was out) and am still waiting for the rear window molding clips and rear compartment door assembly I ordered. Hopefully they will be here this coming week

very sweet looking!!!!:thumb:thumb

Centsless...wow! :eek What a transformation. Congratulations on the work!:thumb

How much was the rear window?

GerryLP:cool

very nice!!!!:thumb:thumb

Ditto on what Gerry and Bill have said above. :thumb

Centsless...wow! :eek What a transformation. Congratulations on the work!:thumb

How much was the rear window?

GerryLP:cool

Window was $839.
650 for glass 100 freight then labor and tax...

Great job! It looks fantastic!

Thanks everybody! It has been cool driving it for the last week or so. Everything seems good with the car. I had only put about 50 miles on it before we started stripping it. Also got the pickup done. I put a 454 with a B&M supercharger in our 72 C10 pickup. It is kind of a toss up on which one is more fun to drive...lol Let me know if anyone wants and I will post some pics of the truck on a thread.

..................our 72 C10 pickup. It is kind of a toss up on which one is more fun to drive...lol Let me know if anyone wants and I will post some pics of the truck on a thread.

Well, certainly!! Post away! I'll even supply you a link to the appropriate forum! ---> Other Cars - Corvette Action Center

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom