Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GM Bra & Hi Rise Hood

Norman Clemmer

Corvette
Blue 2003
I bought a GM Bra, the bottom part fits perfectly. The hood part does to, but the problem is that since I have a High Rise hood, that there is no place for the straps to hook up to.
Any one have any ideas?

Thats funny, but I got 65K stuck in it, I don't think it's going to see any duck tape. I live about 20 miles north of you.

65k after the origional price or does that include the car

how far north or doylestown are you? do you know of any car shows soon?(if the weather stops sucking)

I agree ductape would never touch our vette unless under emergency

you might want to try some of that 3m clear bra stuff, that way you could cut it to fit the front the way you want it to.

got any pictures?

what is different about the highrise hood which eliminates the places where the straps would attach?

That includes the price of the car, I just bought it in September. I don't know how to post pictures to this list.
Norm

first off, do you have digital picutres on your computer, if so see attachment and the arrow will point to the button you press, when pressed a window pops up go select which image you want to attach, just remember there is a size limit of 65kb so only some pictures will fit

Ok this is a test picture

thats a mighty nice supercharger you got under that hood

try one of the places in which you can hold the straps onto the car

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom