Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: GM Corvette Stingray Concept Driven And Detailed

C-7

I was so impressed with the concept car, i went to wal-mark and got a silver one.(1/24 scale) can't quite looking at it, what a ride. Put a clam shell tilt and hide away type lights, cram a LS9 in there and there would be a callaway on the market. leave the lambo doors, corvette has never had them and they would supper neat. The split rear window looks great and heard there could be a remov. type so when on the highway you could snap it off. Think that would be the best vette ever,..............................................Billy :w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w

I was so impressed with the concept car, i went to wal-mark and got a silver one.(1/24 scale) can't quite looking at it, what a ride. Put a clam shell tilt and hide away type lights, cram a LS9 in there and there would be a callaway on the market. leave the lambo doors, corvette has never had them and they would supper neat. The split rear window looks great and heard there could be a remov. type so when on the highway you could snap it off. Think that would be the best vette ever,..............................................Billy :w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w

With a trap time under 11 sec, did they let you run again?

Saw the concept at the 2010 KC Auto Show. Was favorably impressed. First time since the '68 debutted. Wonder if BHO will let GM build it?

Design

Norty,

Now that's a tweaked '63 design I'm talkin' about ---- good one.

Look out Batman here we come.

Keep em' rollin' :W
Bill

Can you say paddle shifters on the wheel.
The bell crank shocks mounted up high are very F1. Makes it easy to adjust weights. Not to sure about all the water coming out of the exhaust in the video. A small puddle is forming under the car as they rev it up.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom