Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Good service manual ?

crause

Corvette
75 Convertible-steel blue / 2000 lt. pewter conv.
Can anyone suggest a good service manual for my 2000? I have the assembly manual for my 75 and would like to have a good reference book for my 2000.

I saw a bunch of them on cd over on ebay. No idea which is good though.

they are a little more expensive than "one of those sets off ebay" but you get what you pay for.. these are the official gm service manuals.. bought a set for my 2001 and i love them..

http://www.madvet.com/shop?frame=2.68.197

they are a little more expensive than "one of those sets off ebay" but you get what you pay for.. these are the official gm service manuals.. bought a set for my 2001 and i love them..

http://www.madvet.com/shop?frame=2.68.197

I can't believe the premium that they want to charge for these manuals. Get your official GM shop manuals from Helm Inc. Helm prints the manuals for the different OEMs. Mad Vet selling them for $190 when you can get them directly from Helm for $135. Way to rip off the enthusiast.

Get 2000 shop manual here!

Leon

Hmm, good thing I stopped in here.

I've purchased the Helm manuals for several of my used cars and for some reason completely forgot about it for the Corvette.

Duh.

Looks like I'll be ordering one tomorrow.

AD

Every once in a while I'll see the blue cover service manual for sale on eBay or wherever. Is this the same manual as the red cover version, except for it having tabs? Does the blue have the same content as the red?
:w

shop manuals

Can anyone suggest a good service manual for my 2000? I have the assembly manual for my 75 and would like to have a good reference book for my 2000.
I bought the factory (3volume) set of shop manuals for my C5 on ebay. I bid on five or six different sets until I won with what I wanted to pay-$39.00. They were advertised as used but in good condition and that's just what they are.
It makes no difference to me if some of the pages are dirty. The information is accurate. They are year specific so try to get a set for your year car.
Good Luck!

Hmm, good thing I stopped in here.

I've purchased the Helm manuals for several of my used cars and for some reason completely forgot about it for the Corvette.

Duh.

Looks like I'll be ordering one tomorrow.

AD

Do you fly commercial. or private?

Bill :w

Commercial.

B747 doing Asian trunk lines.

Retirement in November if I'm lucky. :beer

AD

Oh your flying the big boys. Don't that get old? Retire and fly:lou that Vette; that is what it's all about. Hope to retire myself here in a couple of years. I have worked for State Government for almost 28 years; retirement is sounding better every year. Just got mine out for the first time this year, took a drive :Steerthrough the State Park, nice.

Good luck and stay in touch, and good luck on your uncoming retirement.
Bill :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom