Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GOT MY FIRST CORVETTE

cronsep0127

Corvette
2008 BLACK ON BLACK c6 corvette
JUST WANTED TO SAY JUST RETIRED LAST MONTH AND 2 WEEKS AGO I GOT MY FIRST CORVETTE I ALWAYS WANTED ONE FOR THE PAST 35 YEARS NOW I HAVE A 2008 BLACK C6 CORVETTE AND ITS MINE AND I LOVE DRIVING IT ITS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOE;LOL

Well, you have excellent taste in color choices.

And more of the long green then me!

Color me green with envy .. :D

Congrats on both your retirement and your first Corvette! May you enjoy both to the max!!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!
:wJane Ann

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!!

Congrats....

Welcome aboard. You've joined the ranks of an elite American Sports Car family.

:w Joe

Big :w from the Pan Handle of TEXAS. Welcome aboard BOTH the retirement train and the Corvette Parade :Steer

Bud

Retired and a Corvette. Doesn't get much better than that. :w

congrads

congrads on your first vette, you got the best color, and welcome to the group..................................Billyl:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Doesn't the feeling of your first Vette just feel great. Congrats on the new car and welcome.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome Joe and congratulations on your first Vette :thumb You do know you will never be the same again don't you? Also the smile will be something you'll always have when you drive a Corvette. Pretty nice Vette for a first one; enjoy it everyday.

By the way "Black Is Beautiful" when it's clean there is no match :thumb:thumb

Bill :w

YOUR RIGHT EVERYTHING I OWN IS BLACK EXCEPT MY WIFE I HAVE A BLACK 2500HD TRUCK AND A BLACK 2007 SUZUKI C90T AND THE MAIN ONE A GREAT BLACK 2008 CORVETTE, THANKS
JOE

YOUR RIGHT EVERYTHING I OWN IS BLACK EXCEPT MY WIFE I HAVE A BLACK 2500HD TRUCK AND A BLACK 2007 SUZUKI C90T AND THE MAIN ONE A GREAT BLACK 2008 CORVETTE, THANKS
JOE

Maybe she is due for a paint job ;LOLNot sure you can or should consider that an owership anyway.

Don't you even tell her I said that but "Black Is Beautiful" anyway :thumb

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom