Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Greetings from Iraq (by way of Texas)

C

Chemdawg99

Hello fellow Corvetters!

In my free time, I have been taking in all the knowledge I can about the best sports car in the world: the Corvette. I love the resources and article this site provides. I have learned a lot of things about my car that I did not know about before. I hope to learn and share knowledge and ideas with all you! I have a 2004 Machine Silver Coupe back at home station, I can't wait to get back to the States!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to hear from you all soon:)

Welcome to the CAC!

Stay as safe as possible and get home soon to drive that Corvette. We appreciate your service. :upthumbs

Welcome to the CAC!

Keep your head down, stay safe and get back to your family, friends and '04 ASAP! :)

Enjoy!

:Steer

Hello fellow Corvetters!

In my free time, I have been taking in all the knowledge I can about the best sports car in the world: the Corvette. I love the resources and article this site provides. I have learned a lot of things about my car that I did not know about before. I hope to learn and share knowledge and ideas with all you! I have a 2004 Machine Silver Coupe back at home station, I can't wait to get back to the States!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to hear from you all soon:)

What part of Iraq? I just returned 2 weeks ago after 11 1/2 months at Camp Striker...in Victory Base Complex (Baghdad).

Keep your head down and be safe!!!

Thank you for your service!!!!!:pat

Don

Welcome to the :CAC Chemdawg99.

I want to personally thank you for your service. All American service people deserve our highest praise. :pat

Hecox

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!!

Keep your head down and stay safe!! We'll look forward to hearing more from you - especially those words - "I'm HOME!!"

Thank you for your service. :pat

:wJane Ann

welcome to the club,be safe and enjoy your vette on your return.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

What part of Iraq? I just returned 2 weeks ago after 11 1/2 months at Camp Striker...in Victory Base Complex (Baghdad).

Keep your head down and be safe!!!

Thank you for your service!!!!!:pat

Don

Bet you are glad to be back home, Bro!!!!!!
To answer your question, I am in Victory Base Complex with the MND-B (1st Cavalry Division) HQ. Thanks to the extension, I got a bit more time to go.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, you all's support indeed makes a difference:)

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Thank you so much for your service. As many have said keep your head down and come home safe.

Just want to chime in and say what everyone else has already said...we can't tell you how much we appreciate all that you and all the other service men and woman are doing!!! Stay safe!!!

:pat:pat

Elaine

Thank you all for the warm welcome to CAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow Corvetters!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. Glad to hear the site has been helpful to you. Stay safe and come back home soon so you can enjoy that Vette.

And thank you!

First and foremost let me thank you for your :patservice to our country and protecing our way of life; and second welcome you to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER.

Watch you back, keep your head down and get back to the states and drive that Vette like you stole :lou it.

Bill :w

welcome to CAC! AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!:pat
enjoy the forums and come home SOON!!!!!!!!!!!:pat:pat

Welcome aboard! Here's another heartfelt thanks to you and all our servicemen & women.
Here's to a quick and safe return home :pat

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom