Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Greetings from Vero Beach FLorida

RALPH - 60 VETTE

Corvette
Ermine WHite 1960 WIth both tops
Hello All,

My name is Ralph and I am the second owner of a 1960 Corvette, which I purchased in 1967 when I lived in California. I have done a lot of work on my Vette and have a lot of experience both mechanically and doing body work. I recently had to replace the left front quarter of my fender due to some jerk backing out of a driveway too fast and hitting my Vette. :mad I am close to getting ready to paint it and hope to have it on the road soon. Thanks for having me as a member of your group.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Ralph!

Welcome to CAC!!!
Enjoy!!!

Another Welcome !

Welcome Ralph.

It isn't often that I run into somebody that has had their solid axle longer than I.

Tom

Welcome Ralph.

It isn't often that I run into somebody that has had their solid axle longer than I.

Tom
Thanks. It's funny, but a friend asked my late wife "why doesn't he sell the car, he only drives it on weekends when it's not raining?" My wife answered, "quiet, the car has seniority over me". Ha! Ha!

Some of you asked for some photos, so here are some of work in progress. first, let me explain. I lived on a corner and we were moving to out new house. The movers asked me to take the car out of the garage as they were afraid they would scratch it, so I parked car on the side street. A neighbor's guest backed out of the driveway in a hurry, and he hit the car. Here are the pictures after the fact here in FL.

Attachments

• Preparing to Remove Damaged Area .pdf
    790 KB · Views: 239
  • All Alignment Bracing Removed.pdf
    844 KB · Views: 211
  • Front and Fender Removed .pdf
    918.8 KB · Views: 210
  • New Front Fender Installed.pdf
    808.4 KB · Views: 203
  • Ready to Fit the Headlite Bucket.pdf
    834.9 KB · Views: 220
Welcome aboard Ralph! :w Always good to hear about your stories and always nice to have "new" experience people.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom