Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Greetings/thanks from another new guy

Vertigo

Corvette
1994 Black Vert
Hello all. I have finally accomplished my dream and picked up a corvette to call my own. Recently found a Black 1994 Vert that I have fallen in love with. Made me feel like an 8 year old kid again driving it and I have never been happier. I have browsed CAC for a while now picking up knowledge on things to watch out for and after a long search it's finally over. I am thankful for finding a place with a good community that had this much info to look through, made things go very smooth for me. :beer

Had some decent weather the past weekend, so I decided to get her out and snap a few pics.

Corvette002.jpg

Corvette004.jpg

Corvette003.jpg

Hello all. I have finally accomplished my dream and picked up a corvette to call my own. Recently found a Black 1994 Vert that I have fallen in love with. Made me feel like an 8 year old kid again driving it and I have never been happier. I have browsed CAC for a while now picking up knowledge on things to watch out for and after a long search it's finally over. I am thankful for finding a place with a good community that had this much info to look through, made things go very smooth for me. :beer

Had some decent weather the past weekend, so I decided to get her out and snap a few pics.

Corvette002.jpg

Corvette004.jpg

Corvette003.jpg
Welcome and enjoy

That is one good looking Vette! :upthumbs

Welcome to CAC! I am glad you were able to use some of the information on here.

SAVE THE :w

Welcome to the CAC Vertigo. :w Your black Corvette looks real nice. Enjoy.

congrats on your new toy and welcome to the club, love the color on your vette..............................Billy

:welcome

Nice pix! Congrats on realizing your dream! My first was a '94 red 'vert!

Here's the 1994 Model page from the CAC Tech Center: Click
Lots of good info there specific to your year model.

We've got a great community here - lots of nice folks.
Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
enjoy!!

Very nice roadster. I have a triple red (when the hard top is on) 1994 and really love the car. Welcome to the CAC and enjoy your vette.
Barrett

Welcome! As you already know, you're having a blast, and it will only get better! :upthumbs

Glad the Corvette Action Center was able to help you do your research!

Elaine

Congratulations on your purchase, it looks beautiful. Enjoy the people and the knowledge that CAC has.

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words. I will say after having a few nice days, spring just will not get here fast enough :rotfl. Hope to one day enjoy a friendly :w with you.

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words. I will say after having a few nice days, spring just will not get here fast enough :rotfl. Hope to one day enjoy a friendly :w with you.
:w Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community :w

How about making plans to attend the 5th Corvette Action Center CruiseFest ;) it will be late June in Cleveland :Steer Then you can get a few :w and give a few :w, take some photo's, meet a great bunch of Corvette Enthusiasts and partake in "Blender War", kick back and have a few :beer and talke Corvettes, and enjoy a few Cruise's around the country side. Most of all you'll be around a bunch of Great Folks that enjoy the Corvette Lifestyle :dance

Bud

Welcome!

Enjoy the drive, have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

WECOME TO CAC

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER and the Vette world.

Bill :w

Welcome to CAC, your 94 looks great! They are a blast to drive.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom