Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Group Discount: Limited Edition Diecast Corvette Trailer and Shop Set

Hi Craig,

I will contact the company in the morning and get all the details then post them here.

Sounds good! Will they arrive by Christmas if we pay Tuesday?

Selection

I'm trying to read the fine print on the ad but can't make it out. Maybe the vintage is black or the new order form will be clear.

Thansk Rob

Re: Color?

Rowdy1 said:
Rob, do you know if it comes in any other color? If it comes in black, count me in.

It only comes in yellow or red.

Ordering Details

I've spoken with the company and we've agreed to handle the ordering process in the following way: in order to insure the group discount, I will place an order for the units and they'll be shipped to me.

The price per unit is $27.75. Shipping and handling is $3.00 for a total of $30.75. Please make checks payable to me at the following address:

Robert Loszewski
Corvette Action Center
1511 North Point Dr. Suite 302
Reston, VA 20194-2121

For verification, I have the following people listed who are interested. If this is incorrect, please let me know:

1. 71shark
2. singledad_9
3. twiget
4. 75corvette (1 red, 1 yellow)
5. Ken
6. rowdy1
7. marcho polo

So that's 8 units. Also, I mentioned previously, that the Corvette Action Center was not going to benefit financially from the sale of these. After speaking with the company, they have agreed to sell the units to me for just a little less than the advertised group discount. So, yes, the Corvette Action Center will benefit from the sale of these and I wanted to be up front about that.

I also want to be clear that the money made off the sale of these is going directly back into the site for hosting fees. I'm not interested in lining my own pockets.

If I missed anyone in the list above, please let me know. I will be placing the order with the company later today.

Re: Ordering Details

Rob said:

The price per unit is $27.75. Shipping and handling is $3.00 for a total of $30.75. Please make checks payable to me at the following address:

Robert Loszewski
Corvette Action Center
1511 North Point Dr. Suite 302
Reston, VA 20194-2121

Sounds good! I'll get a check sent today!

I will send out a check first thing in the morning for the two that I ordered.
Thanks Rob and have a Great Holiday.
Joe Vuotto

As the saying goes, the check is in the mail;).

- Eric

On The Way

Thanks Rob and I'm glad the site will make a small profit for your time and trouble. I will put the check in the mail tomorrow for a red one. I'll also include a note with shipping address and color with the check.

Rob said:

Dropped the check in the mail this afternoon! I included the color I want (Yellow) and my shipping address.

Are you shipping them or are they going to ship them direct?

Rob said:
I'll be shipping them.

Any update on this? When do you expect them in and shipped out?

Thanks for putting this together, I had been thinking about getting one, but the deal you got made my mind up for me!

I've been away on vacation for the last week and will be gone for another week. I won't be back home till then. This is my one and only vacation for the forseeable future, so everything is pretty much on hold till I can get back home and back in the saddle again.

-Rob

Rob,

Thanks for the update! Enjoy the time off, I'm at home right now as well for the holidays. Only time all year I've had off....

:L Have you heard this one before? "The check is in the mail." I sent it out this afternoon. ;)

_ken

More To that

Isn't there more to that saying Ken? And I "promise" I won't, oh now I remember, I can't do that here.

Rats!

It figures. I found this site 2 days after I bought one on E-Bay for $34.95. I thought this was a good deal until I read this thread. Oh well, I'll know to check here first next time.

Rob said:
I've spoken with the company... So, yes, the Corvette Action Center will benefit from the sale of these...

Ok, this brings me back to my question of whether the company sells the C5R as well, and if so, it would behoof me to purchase mine through that company so the CACC will benefit from it.

The thing is, just who is the company? I see nothing in the advertisement, or anywhere else in this thread, that identifies the manufacturer/reseller.

_ken

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom