Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hatch Vent - "EZ Vent"

C4Ruby

Corvette
1993 Ruby Coupe
Did you know there is a new style of hatch vent out there for C4 Coupes? This hatch vent is a unique, simple design gadget and reasonably priced at only $20 US. Have had mine for a few years now and works great! Check out the website if you haven't already heard about it: http://www.communityzero.com/ezvent

Hmmm.....wonder if you have anything to do with this product, not that it sounds like you do!!!

Aw C'mon Now!!

This is just a Vette owner/lover who happened to design something superior than anything that exists and is willing to share with others.... the cost is so low that he's probably putting them together for about $5 per hour!!

I too have one of them!

They are far better than anything else I've used. When installed the security system still functions normally, plus, it cannot be removed when the hatch is latched. Far safer than the snap on ones.

They are the folks that make them and have so far sold less than 100 of them! Not what I'd call a big business by any stretch of the imagination.
Just a better mousetrap!! Try it and see for yourself.

Hey EZVent.. Why don't you send one gratis to Rob (our forum guru) .. He will give it a fair evaluation!

Absolutely, not a problem if Rob would like to try one out. I am very new to this website so maybe he could reply to me or let him know. By the way, a number of people have suggested I go on this site and post a message about the EZ Vent. If it is a problem being on this Forum I have no problem deleting the message. There has been other discussions on Corvette Forum about EZ Vent but again, all word-of-mouth. Anyway let me know, either way not a problem and this is just another idea for C4rs on a hatch vent. Thanks!

Hi C4Ruby,

You're welcome to leave your post here. I do try to keep commercially related posts out of most of the forums simply because I want to keep the forums informational and friendly for all without turning them into a giant advertising supermarket so to speak.

That's one of the reasons why I brought back the Supporting Vendors/Group Discounts forum. I think there are a lot of good products out there for our Corvettes and I think our members should be made aware of products that are related to Corvettes that could help them with their own.

I am in the process of putting together a Supporting Vendor program which will be built into the Reviews section of the site. Supporting Vendors will be able to have their own account there, log in and upload photographs and descriptions of their products and then announce them in the Supporting Vendors forum to let the members know. You will also be able to start a discussion thread directly from your product listed in the Reviews section and forum members (only forum members) will be able to post reviews on the products in the reviews section.

In turn, I am going to set up some kind of a flat-fee/commission per sale schema for supporting vendors. In the past, I've been extremely lenient to non-existant in terms of asking for a percentage of sales made here through the site and that really needs to change.

We offer a ton of information here at the Corvette Action Center, and in some areas, much more so than any other Corvette web site on the internet. All of that information is free and it's costing me money to run this site.

While I will not be turning this community into a mass marketing engine like other related web sites (that was never my intent from the start), I will be implementing all of this into a neat, efficient package where hopefully everyone involved will be able to benefit. More details to follow! ;)

Thanks Rob for your reply. Keep me posted on your plans and I will decide later. I hope I haven't opened up a can of worms here.... oops. Again, my apology if I shouldn't have posted this EZ Vent info. but as mentioned a few people suggested I should be going on your site. I would like to mention to you that surprisingly I have never gone on any Forums to promote this product to date. People are just talking about it - word of mouth. I want to keep things simple and just basically created a website for people to learn about it. As mentioned please feel free to delete this topic from your Forum. Once you sort out your plans I can always think about joining again. And by the way, great website!

Nope, you didn't open up a can or worms at all and I see no reason to delete it. We are gaining more and more interest from companies that are interested in advertising their products here. I'm just trying to workout the best way of doing this which will be beneficial to all without making the site look like a commercial cash cow which I do not want. I will keep everyone posted.

Is it possible to view this ez vent without obligating oneself to yet another web site. I am not fond of "we will let you see it but you have to join first and give up all personel information so we then can sell said info and you get spammed to death..."

fyi - Communityzero website is a free website and is set up that one can preview info. without joining. This is an option for you to consider - your choice. Thanks.

Well then....just how do you "preview info"?
Cause I have been to the site 17 times and each time it asks to join to view anything...

To preview the site, which sounds like you are doing it correctly as it is very straight forward - just click on "preview". At that point you should be getting a new screen that gives you an overview. No, you will not see everything as this particular communityzero free website is designed that you must join to see All the text and enlarged photos, but there are snapshot photos and a brief overview by topic in the preview screen which should give you idea if you want to proceed and join. To join you are basically able to see more info and larger photos. Again, there is no obligation to join it is just the way this site was designed (not my doing). By the way, you do not need to disclose information on yourself if you join and you can always join and cancel immediately after you have looked at site. This is fine. Hope this helps resolve your general questions.

As an update - have added a new discussion topic that tells "The Story Behind EZ Vent." This is for your general interest and can be found on the website (just too long to post here).

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom