Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Have you guys seen this?

Thanks Chris .. That is a great story.
BudD
:w

Gee, I guess we're supposed to look ahead before clicking the first link, Eh Chris? ;)

Why didn't ya just delete the first when you corrected the URL to the Z in the second? :L

_ken :w

Okay, that was a roller coaster of emotions. I smiled, I laughed, I cried but in the end all was well with the world. A very nice story Chris.

- Eric

Ken said:
Gee, I guess we're supposed to look ahead before clicking the first link, Eh Chris? ;)

Why didn't ya just delete the first when you corrected the URL to the Z in the second? :L

_ken :w

:bang I forget about those neat little features.

Cool story Chris, I remember reading that some time back but kind of forgot about it.....

Jay

A chill ran down my spine when I saw what that horrible tornado did to that magnificant Beast. I had to get up out of my seat and try to read on. Turned out to be a wonderful "heart" transplant story. :) I really feel bad for the owner, though. The day I lose the ability to run at maximum, is a day I dearly dread. --Bullitt

That is a magnificant car,folks,and it runs like the wind. Doug's cancer continues to progress,though,which greatly concerns me and his friends in the Corvette community.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom