Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Heh ...Stepenwolf...??? For You.

Viet Nam Vett

Corvette
65 BB 502 Cp /MSD ATOMIC EFI/ 2009-HUMMER H2
I wonder if you could measure your Compressor Adjusting rod as shown on yoyr 572 and tell me how long it is. Mine measures 6 5/8 Inches from flat end to flat end. See pic below..Between the Red Arrows....

This is with out the heim joints just the rod ...

Tanks..:upthumbs

572arrow.jpg

VNV,

Your right on the money with your measurement. Mine is also EXACTLY 6 5/8" between the flats.

I was looking at the photo you included above and kept saying to myself, héll that one cool looking engine, before I even realised the damm thing is mine.

Stepinwolf

VNV,

Your right on the money with your measurement. Mine is also EXACTLY 6 5/8" between the flats.

I was looking at the photo you included above and kept saying to myself, héll that one cool looking engine, before I even realised the damm thing is mine.

Stepinwolf

Thanks Bob,

Since I don't have my new compressor back from getting it's ears shaved, it looked as if my rod was to long when I mocked it up along side the compresser on their now which has the ears.

The Rod just looked to long. I thought March had screwed up agian has this was packed with the Hemi joints ware one was the wrong size. I'll just wait for the compressor to arive next week.

And your correct, The pictured 572 ...is a Pretty looking Motor.. And it ain't yours No Mo!!!!:D

Thanks Bob,

And your correct, The pictured 572 ...is a Pretty looking Motor.. And it ain't yours No Mo!!!!:D

VNV,

I HAD A BRAIN FART, ;shrug and you are absolutuly correct, the damm thing ain't mine anymore.

O well, better check out that stuff I'v been smoking.

Stepinwolf

I wonder if you could measure your Compressor Adjusting rod as shown on yoyr 572 and tell me how long it is. Mine measures 6 5/8 Inches from flat end to flat end. See pic below..Between the Red Arrows....

This is with out the heim joints just the rod ...

Tanks..:upthumbs

572arrow.jpg

DROOL!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom