Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from Florida ( The Plywood State )

danc5

Corvette
2002 Black coupe, Stroked LS3 530whp/560lb/ft
Dont have much time to check out forums between work and music but just wanted to say Hi y'all! I've owned a bunch of very fun cars over the years, but I have to say there's nothing like a 'vette! An everyday driving supercar with a totally American personality. And I do my part to "save the wave" every day.

When I walk out the door and see that crouching black beast waiting to come to life, drop in, twist the key and the bark of the engine through the headers and unmuffled exhaust gets my neighbors dog barking in response, I know life is mighty fine indeed.:thumb

So, the car.... '02 C5 coupe. Black/black int/black rims, SLP ZL7 427hp "Loud Mouth" performance pack, ported TB, Z06 brakes, Z06 3.42 diff, 3200 stall TC from Fuddle Racing, Hotchkis adjustable swaybars and endlinks, lowered and ready to run. Everything installed and dyno tuned by Ernie and the crew at Breathless Performance...Very highly recommended for any of your corvette needs. I'll be going back there for a ProCharger install asap!:mad

I'm an IT guy by Day, Guitarist at night, And a complete car nut 24/7.

Cheers to all! :beer

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome danc5! Fantastic '02! Show us some pics.

I like your sense of humor. Homes in Florida do indeed, seem to always be on the brink of becoming mobile homes.

. . .

Welcome to the:CAC Like RVN said, post some pics of that bad boy:beer:w

Welcome danc5! Fantastic '02! Show us some pics.

I like your sense of humor. Homes in Florida do indeed, seem to always be on the brink of becoming mobile homes.

. . .

If you had a store down here that sold nothing but plywood, blue tarps and beer, you'd be rich in no time. There is nothing quite like drinking a warm budweiser while sitting in a house that hasnt had electricity or running water for two weeks and its 90 degrees and 80% humidity, the kids cryin' and the wife is b!tching you out "because its all your fault" ahh...good times...good times. :D

I will be posting some pics of my vette this weekend, just bought a new digital camera that I need to figure out and I need to clean the car first.

Welcome to the :CAC Dan!!

I can relate to your description easily. I'm on the Mississippi Gulf Coast... one of the little pieces that didn't wash away. ;)

Your C5 sounds awesome! We'll look forward to pix!
Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

DanC5, welcome to the CAC!
Plywood, blue tarps and beer... I think you're onto something there... I've been giving a lot of thought to what I'll be for the 2nd half of my life (25 years of IT has been about 5 years too long)... maybe sell some boiled peanuts too. I think I'll add it to my list of possibilities :D

Like they said, pics when you get them.

Tammy

WELCOME!! Maybe the next time I'm that way,we'll slip by T's!!:thumb
I always thought it was the POLICE State!:D:D:D

welcome to CAC!!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!!

WELCOME!! Maybe the next time I'm that way,we'll slip by T's!!:thumb
I always thought is was the POLICE State!:D:D:D

T's eh? :chuckle Thats only 5 minutes away from where I work...not that I've ever been there of course.:thumb ...Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it.

T's eh? :chuckle Thats only 5 minutes away from where I work...not that I've ever been there of course.:thumb ...Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it.
If you expect us to believe that,I own a Bridge in Palm Beach County that runs over to Singer Island I'd sell!!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

hi, hope you enjoy your new friends of the cac, great bunch..............................................................Billy

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I created a photo album as promised so you can see a few pics of my pride and joy. Of course I spent 3 hours yesterday waxing and detailing, and today it poured. Never fails...:D

Welcome to CAC

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER; glad you've joined us!!! The plywood state, never heard that one before; good one;LOL

Bill :w

Welcome to the CAC danc5. :w Great looking 02.

67 2NV

Welcome to the CAC danc5. :w Great looking 02.

Thanks! I'll trade cars with you any time!:L

Man, that is one beautful ride you have there. '67 coupe has always been my favorite 'vette body style.:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom