Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from Middlesex county NJ

Corvette63c7

Hi I'm Michael and reside in central NJ, about an hour outside of the city. (NY).I've been around cars all my life as my dad was a mechanic (tech by today's nomenclature)for a Chevy dealer.every Sept as a child, he would show me the new models prior to introduction. 9/62 was wild when they got delivery of the new '63 corvette. I never had any desire to own one when I was young. Around'75 my brother bought a 63 vette dark blue with saddle interior a most beautiful color combo.he totalled that car. I became interested in the 63 when it became an antique.so in 1985 I bought a '63 from the guy who started the carlisle corvette show. I was told it was an unrestored servivor I still have it today build number 8430 built around feb 8 1963.I I've had other daily driver Corvettes as well. over the years. I've had a 76 an 86 and an 88 I purchased used .my last one the 88 was about 5 years old when I got it. It had some technical issues and a 4 plus 3 transmission .. remember that engineering Marvel. An 18-wheeler put it out of its misery anyway that was then this is now and I have the Corvette bug biting me again I'm looking for another daily driver and I have my eye on a 14 C7 . I don't want to dig a deep hole for a new one as I haven't picked the correct six numbers yet LOL well that's my story...

Best
Michael

Yo ! :D

Welcome aboard! :w The Corvette bug may go dormant, but I don't think it EVER goes away completely. I hope you find the right one for your needs/wants. :thumb

Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom