Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello

7tee3

Thought I'd use my first post to say Hello. Hope you all can put up with some dumb questions.

Hi 7tee3,
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! Ask all the questions you want, that's what we're here for.
Mike

hi there 7tee3. you'll love this site. lots of info and great people. robert

Welcome!

Hello 7tee3,
The only dumb question is the one you didn't ask because you were afraid to. :) We don't bite, I promise. You'll find a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people here. Hope you enjoy the site, be sure to take time to explore there is a lot of information here. Drop in on the Solid Axle Lounge, it's usually busy on Sunday evening around 8 central time.:W:

7tee3 said:
Thought I'd use my first post to say Hello. Hope you all can put up with some dumb questions.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. :)

Welcome to the CACC 7tee3. No such thing as a stupid question.:) And like Mike said, that is what we are here for.

Mike,

Long time no see, hope your GS aint beatin you up too much:)

Jason

Welcome 7tee3

I am the Queen of Dumb Questions...just ask Hubby...have no fear of replacing me!
Welcome to CACC, lots of friendly people and great Corvette info!

Silver & Hubby aka:Heidi & Ken

WELCOME

7tee3:

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community (CACC). Great place to spend some time.

There was a 73 and 76 parked next to each other when mine was in the shop for repairs. I spent hours going over those cars. The C3's are beautiful......some day I .......shhhhh, here comes my wife.

Enjoy,

ROFLOL!:s :L :s :L :s :L :s Al, that's what I have to say when the Hubby comes around.;) Seems I want to add more to the stable than he does lately.:W:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom