Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help me figure this car out please

L

logg

Hi forum members,
My name is Jeff and I'm new to this forum. I found it trying to do a search on Corvette production numbers. Here's my question. I have a 2002 electron blue 6 speed vert with factory torch interior (window sticker included). I'm tryin to find out how many came out of Kentucky in this configuration. Does anyone here know how to help me find production numbers on special ordered cars? Thanks
Vettesinthevalley012.jpg

Thank you, looks like a great forum. This is my 5th C5 to date
99 pewter coupe
02 torch Z
02 torch Z
02 QS Z
02 EB vert.
I love the C5 cars. I'm just having a devil of a time finding information about this one.

hey jeff: if you and i were talking about dogs and breeding them that would be a money maker. strange combos. gad

Welcome to the :CAC. I have looked up some info for you and provided a link that may help.

There were 35767 total autos produced in 2002. Of that number 1371 (11%) were Electron Blue. The total number of Red interiors put in convertibles was 588 or (5%). I'm no mathmetician, but I figure if everything is equal, EB with Red interiors were 5% of 1371 or approx. 68 units. If it has a white top, or Euro seats, or a base HVAC system, you could narrow the number down even less. You can look up some great production fact here: http://www.idavette.net/facts/2002/2002 Final Pro.htm

It looks like you have a rare bird with 525 other flavors built for every 1 of yours.

hi jeff welcome to the club.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

welcome gadster to the cac hope you enjoy.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Welcome to the :CAC. I have looked up some info for you and provided a link that may help.

There were 35767 total autos produced in 2002. Of that number 1371 (11%) were Electron Blue. The total number of Red interiors put in convertibles was 588 or (5%). I'm no mathmetician, but I figure if everything is equal, EB with Red interiors were 5% of 1371 or approx. 68 units. If it has a white top, or Euro seats, or a base HVAC system, you could narrow the number down even less. You can look up some great production fact here: http://www.idavette.net/facts/2002/2002 Final Pro.htm

It looks like you have a rare bird with 525 other flavors built for every 1 of yours.

The red that is listed in the production numbers at 588 units is Firethorn Red not Torch red. I'm looking to find out how many EB's with torch interior. Torch red interior is not in the production codes for 2002 and was a special order. Thanks for trying to help out.

Hi forum members,
My name is Jeff and I'm new to this forum. I found it trying to do a search on Corvette production numbers. Here's my question. I have a 2002 electron blue 6 speed vert with factory torch interior (window sticker included). I'm tryin to find out how many came out of Kentucky in this configuration. Does anyone here know how to help me find production numbers on special ordered cars? Thanks
Vettesinthevalley012.jpg
Welcome to the CAC. Unknown on the production numbers, but it is certainly a rare combination. Being a vert with this combination probably puts you in a even rarer club by yourself. Just an opinion. :beer Again Welcome!!

Here's a photo of another EB over red convertible that belongs to our own Moderator GS Diva (Elaine). She has a nice looking US flag graphic on her's. :_rock

BTW - it's a 2002

attachment.php

:wJane Ann

Being just a wee bit partial to Electron Blue C5s (!!), I must say the red interior is quite striking. Definately must be unusual....nice. DFO :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom