Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey, is that one for sale???

*89x2*

Realizing that I had not driven my red B2K in months, I decided to fire her up, and take her for a spin :cool

With my oldset daughter riding shotgun, we set out to take some early winter pics of the Callaway, stopping along a roadway, in the middle of shooting some pics, a white Grand Cherokee passes, loops back and the occupants asked, "is that one for sale?"

I did say I have a stock (black) one for sale - but not Big-Red :cool

What GREAT turbo weather :lou

Enjoy! :v :w

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It's hard to believe that's an '89. It looks brand new!

That IS nice. I like the rear view best. :cool And, I'm sure she is running well in the cool air. Nice shots.

Rick
:gap
Buried in Snow

Red Callaway out on the road is like a UFO sighting

Hey Chris if you took the Callaway out for a ride Where is the Trailer??? I can not see it in the background? I know that is the only way that car gets out and exercises is in the back of the trailer...HA HA HA
Realizing that I had not driven my red B2K in months, I decided to fire her up, and take her for a spin :cool

With my oldset daughter riding shotgun, we set out to take some early winter pics of the Callaway, stopping along a roadway, in the middle of shooting some pics, a white Grand Cherokee passes, loops back and the occupants asked, "is that one for sale?"

I did say I have a stock (black) one for sale - but not Big-Red :cool

What GREAT turbo weather :lou

Enjoy! :v :w

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think you'd better say "stock-bodied" when referring to the black car. :L

It's hard to believe that's an '89. It looks brand new!

Thanks - I do try hard to keep it in new condition :cool
SWEET!

-Luigi
:cool

Thanks! :m

That IS nice. I like the rear view best. :cool And, I'm sure she is running well in the cool air. Nice shots.

Rick
:gap
Buried in Snow

Thank you!

Hey Chris if you took the Callaway out for a ride Where is the Trailer??? I can not see it in the background? I know that is the only way that car gets out and exercises is in the back of the trailer...HA HA HA

I know, I know - but really, I DID drive it :cool

How's yours doing ??? :D
DSCN1361.jpg

LOL when I die... I want my cars to go to Chris for their museum care.

YEAH BABY!!!! Looking good as usual Chris. Pete, I know that spot where the photo was taken... 0.5 miles from his house, so he could drive back in reverse and have 0 net miles added to the odo- hehehehe.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom