Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

hi fellow corvette enthusiasts

derrek

My name is derrek I live in Rhode Island and living in Rhode island I only get to drive my car only 4 months a year I've had two corvette so far a 1980 4 speed burgundy beauty which I loved but had to sell which broke my heart my only complaint was I'm a pretty big guy who struggled with my size 13 feet keeping them from getting them tangled under my pedals I am currently driving a 1989 which I love we will get back to that later my latest addition will be a 1998 beauty can't wait for that this summer but back to my 89 after driving it for a long period of time she will not start nothing starter will not turn any ideas I've added a ground to the starter right to the frame changed the computer added all new bosh injectors bypassed the chip in the key I'm at a loss will do whatever I can to fix it please give me some tips nothing more embarrassing then not being able to leave a party and not being able to leave or stopping for gas and having to push your corvette away from the pump so the next person in line can get fuel for their car

Welcome to CAC! :w You will find a lot of friendly members here who can and will help you with any problem you may encounter. :thumb

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Living in NH, I'm in the same boat as you. I just put my Corvette away today for the winter. :(

Welcome.

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . .

Don't know that I can help you out with your problem derrek but I did want to welcome you to the group, :welcome

Welcome, Derrek. Sounds like more diagnosis is needed to isolate the problem. It's possible you could have a bad ignition switch or starter. When the problem is present, check the voltage at the starter. I wouldn't rule out a battery either. Keep us posted.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom