Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

hi to all

Darkside

Corvette
2001 black Z06 aka drkside
Hi my name is Bobby im 38 years old and I live in Harrisburg NC just outside of Charlotte. I am just now looking to join a Corvette forum and ive been checkin out a few and decided I like this one the best. The people here seem to be very kind and very considerate of others even if they do ask a question that you guys have more than likely have answered more than a thousand times. I've owned a 94 polo green C4 and now i own a black on black 2001 Z06. Looking foward to talking and sharing stories with all of you.

Bobby,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!! Your post is a welcome acknowledgement to the staff and members here that strive to make this the most pleasant and informative Corvette community on the web.

You'll find that the CAC is made up of a great group of people who share a common bond - enthusiasm for the Chevy Corvette!!

We're glad you joined us and post pix when you can. We love photos of Corvettes!!

:w Jane Ann

hi Bobby

welcome to the club bobby, i know you will enjoy it. Billy
:) :) :) :) :)

Welcome to CAC!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!!

Hi Bobby,

Welcome to the Action Center!! Thanks for the compliments...we know you'll like it here.:)

Elaine

Bobby,
Welcome aboard! Thank you for choosing the Corvette Action Center :upthumbs

I like your avatar- that's not one of the standard ones, is it?

Tammy

Welcome to CAC, you are right, this is a great bunch of people.

Bobby

Welcome to the CAC. And welcome to the darkside!

The Z06 is an awesome machine. I have a 2002 and use it as a daily driver. It is exactly what I always wanted. I hope that you enjoy yours just as much.

Jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my name is Bobby im 38 years old and I live in Harrisburg NC just outside of Charlotte.

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Bobby, you have chosen the best Corvette forum on the interenet if I do say so myself. Stay in touch and I always say the dumest question every asked was the one that never was :eek:hnoes

Bill :w

Welcome!

Welcome to the :CAC I know you will enjoy it here:w

Bobby,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!! Your post is a welcome acknowledgement to the staff and members here that strive to make this the most pleasant and informative Corvette community on the web.

You'll find that the CAC is made up of a great group of people who share a common bond - enthusiasm for the Chevy Corvette!!

We're glad you joined us and post pix when you can. We love photos of Corvettes!!

:w Jane Ann
Thanks for the welcome. Heres a pic that i just took today on the way to moorsville for a meet and greet. I actually passed D.E.I and decided to turn around to take the pic. I have only had the car for a week and a half and the weathers been bad so i really didnt have any. http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/

Bobby,
Welcome aboard! Thank you for choosing the Corvette Action Center :upthumbs

I like your avatar- that's not one of the standard ones, is it?

Tammy
Thanks, and no i actually found it on another site and thought it fit.
Thanks for the welcome
-Bobby

Bobby

Welcome to the CAC. And welcome to the darkside!

The Z06 is an awesome machine. I have a 2002 and use it as a daily driver. It is exactly what I always wanted. I hope that you enjoy yours just as much.

Jim
Thanks, Master VTR we no its more fun on the darkside dont we? :reddevil lol

Oh by the way I did try to multi quote my replies but made a mess of it im pretty new to forums and hopfully ill get better at it.
Thanks for all the warm welcomes
-Bobby

attachment.php

Sweet photo!

Don't worry about the multi quote thing. I'm still working on getting it right too. You did fine :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom