Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hooker Ear Aches

LIRacer

Corvette
65 with ZZ502
Ok, I am about to take the plunge and install my hooker 4" pipies using the glass packs or the JCLs. I am going to close the rear exhaust cutouts, so I am commited if I do it. Its a #s matching LT-1. I'd love to hear from other brothers who have these and how livable they are. I drive my LT-1 a lot. I'd hate to hate driving it because it too loud. Keep in mind that presently, I have a hooker header / Flo master combo installed and it sounds good.

Bruce

-no I think he is seriously concerned about giving Hooker's an ear-ache, --whereby they couldn't properly concentrate upon business at hand!!! Have 4"-diam s/s(stainless-steel) Sidewinders on my ol'66/Chevy-sportvan (350v8 w/turbo-400) which are about stock-quiet, so installed a transverse H-pipe near the engine which at least made it not sound like two 4-cyl. engines... ~Bob vH

;LOL

Go to the C3Shark tank site. Scott has a link there of my car running with the cherry bomb inserts.

It is not too loud. I think my modified 90 vette with straight pipes and flowmasters is louder from the outside.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom