Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Horn Button Removal

Corvette
1979 Blue
:confusedOk I am a first timer at this and I haven't had my vette very long so I am learning.. But what is the best way to remove my horn button without ruining it. I have a new steering wheel for it and I have a steering wheel puller but I just don't know how to start this process please help??

;shrug

We all got to start somewhere!

Just sit in the seat, grab the horn button, and pull it towards you, it will pop right off. PG:cool

:confusedOk I am a first timer at this and I haven't had my vette very long so I am learning.. But what is the best way to remove my horn button without ruining it. I have a new steering wheel for it and I have a steering wheel puller but I just don't know how to start this process please help??

;shrug

mine turns counter clockwise to come off

welcome to the cac... if thats your biggest dilema im soooo sooo jealous of you

Actually it kinda was except the alarm but everything has worked out the new steering wheel is on.. Thanks for your input both of you.. Plus my alarm is working properly now..

Actually it kinda was except the alarm but everything has worked out the new steering wheel is on.. Thanks for your input both of you.. Plus my alarm is working properly now..

:thumb great.... my alarm is nuts!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom