Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Horsepower and exhaust

Frankstuart

I just joined this form and been reading all of your information about horsepower about cams and about exhaust and I noticed that hardly any of you are talking about a supercharger right now I have a 2000 C5 Corvette coupe I took out the LS1 sold it put in an LS3 and also put in a A&A supercharger with great results I changed the stock throttle body to an LS2 throttle body I was running 80 lb fuel injectors but I put in a booster pump and I had to take out the 80 Pounders and put in 60 lb right now I'm running stock headers and basically stock mufflers but there Billy Boat exhaust the quietest ones that he makes Route 66 I'm pulling 565 horsepower at the rear wheel now I am getting ready to put new headers a new pulley on the supercharger 3. 6 instead of a 3. 8 going to leave the booster pump in it put new spark plugs in it and I'll get back to you although you and let you know what is pulling after all this is done I have not put a cam in it yet or headers on it but that is definitely coming I was told that not to push this stock engine block over 650 horse so I'm not going to but I know when we put the heads in the cam and the 80 lb fuel injectors are going back in I love reading all your guys post that's why I joined this thing so I can find out a little bit more information about how all your guys different headers and different cams make a big difference keep the information coming thank you

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

I'm going to move your post into the C5 Tech Forum for greater exposure...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom