Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How do I find my production date

popsvette

Corvette
2010 GS Convertible
I have a 2010 GS and would like to find out the date it came off the assembly line. Anyone know how I do that???

If you look inside your door jam there should be a date there or if you can locate a copy of the invoice for your car it will list the exact date of production there too. If you send me the last 8 digits of your vin# I should be able to pull it up for you if you'd like popsvette.:)

Thanks. The build sheet had a date on it but it was not the actual day it came off the assembly line. My local dealer pulled up the factory service and recall record and found the date it came off the assembly. It turns out the date off the assembly line was Mar 22, 2010...my birthday is also Mar 22. Ironic, huh!

If you get a flashlight and look up into the passengerside front wheelhouse, you'll notice some white grease pencil markings. There will likely be some signatures and dates. This is from the workers as your car was coming down the assembly line.

Another way to get your "build" date is to contact the museum. I think her name is Betty.:w

If you get a flashlight and look up into the passengerside front wheelhouse, you'll notice some white grease pencil markings. There will likely be some signatures and dates. This is from the workers as your car was coming down the assembly line.

Another way to get your "build" date is to contact the museum. I think her name is Betty.:w

I did and there are some initials and a date. The date matches what the dealer told me. How 'bout that. My Vette was "born" on my birthday.
Thanks everyone

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom