Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: How to find 2017 GS odometer?

3XBLACK67

Corvette
1967 triple black 390 HP roadster
Oh! How embarrassing! I have a '17 C7 Grand Sport convertible, pretty highly optioned, with 7 sp. manual trans. I was asked by my insurance guy for the car's mileage the other day, and have not been able to find to find either the odometer or trip odometer.:duh I could not find any help in the owner's manual. (P. 103) Can someone give me a step-by-step? Also, I would like to give away an almost complete set of Corvette mag. Am only missing the first 2 issues. Each mag is in pristine condition. Also have some other Corvette mag's and a lot of 80s and 90s Boomington Gold stuff that I would like to see go to a good home. I live in Milwaukee.

Open the driver door. Look at IP display. It says "Corvette" and in the lower left corner, the mileage is displayed.

In this photo it’s under the 0 in the odometer.
a4333749e5df1d16893158a2fcfeab2c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh! That's how you find the odometer.

Does this help? YouTube

Scottsredvette and TNSquire nailed it for me. Problem solved. Search ended. You know how some trivial little thing aggravates the hell out of you? That's where I was with the search for the odometer. I probably should have accepted the dealer's offer of a tutorial when I picked the car up, but it didn't seem like the manly thing to do. Thanks.:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom