Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I AM CORVETTELESS!!!!!!!

waterboy1976

Corvette
1973 4-speed Coupe FOR SALE/ SOLD!!!!
Well I hate to report this, but my 73 is sold. It now has a new home in Louisville, Kentucky. I guess I'll have to drive my wife and my 6 month old son around in a minivan now....Anyhow....someday I'll have another one!!!!!

:upthumbs

I suppose the immediate most important question is "WHY"?

Mom stays at home....quit her job.....talk about a PAY CUT......oh yeah...and built a brand new house....business went to hell....ad had a baby......ya know...every mans right of passage...start out with a ton of toys while single, get lucky, get married and slowly sell everything....then work for 40 years just to pay triple to get what you sold back years later....

Hate to hear it. Got a 2nd kid on the way, wife quit job too. Told her new home would have to wait a couple of years till she goes back to work and kids are in school because I WON'T sell the Vette...

I always wanted a Vette since I was a kid. Got married, wife quit job, had 4 kids. No chance for a Corvette. Got my baby (the Corvette that is) when I was 45 since the kids were older. . My point is, you'll get back in the saddle again. Be brave.

Good luck with the family and business.

I thinks every one has done that, I wish I kept every Vette I owned ( 69/71LT1/70/79/88/99) in that order, I sold them for various reasons, I still have the 88/99 and don't plan on parting with them, their like money in the bank..................That is, if you don't trash them........................And leave them in a mostly stock configuration...............Just my 2

Mom stays at home....quit her job.....talk about a PAY CUT......oh yeah...and built a brand new house....business went to hell....ad had a baby......ya know...every mans right of passage...start out with a ton of toys while single, get lucky, get married and slowly sell everything....then work for 40 years just to pay triple to get what you sold back years later....

Sounds like a Country Music song. Might want to try selling your story to a recording company, make some money off it, and get that Vette back.

sorry to hear of your loss...:ugh

hope you get another one someday ....
meanwhile good luck!!!!!!!

Man you said it so right.:beer

Family comes first.

Good luck, and if once a Vette owner, then a Vette owner you will be again.

Trust me.....I'm already saving for a C6.....I jsut tell her it's a savings account for the little man.....;LOL.....the kids 6 months old and already has cash in the bank....:upthumbs

You Will Be Encouraged To Know...Hope Lives!!

Me;
Doing well buy 1985 special order Vette; Got married, Wrecked Vette, Sold Vette, Business went to hell, Divorced...Life a shambles!! 15 years later:
Re-unite with hot little college sweetheart, Finances are stable, She loves cars, Bought another Vette - 1996 Collector LT4. Phew!!:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom