Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: I am looking for production numbers and build dates for 2008

DakotaVette

Corvette
2008 ZO6
I am trying to get some information on my ZO6 such as when it was built. Also, I would like to get some production numbers for 2008. Does anyone know where this information could be located? Thanks.

For a more exact "born on" date, you contact Betty @ the museum. You'll need your vin. Also, you can contact others @ GM and get the build date of you engine (you'll find the # stamped on the front of the block below the driverside head.) I'm sure you already know who built it, right?

Also, as your car was being built, the line workers will sign their names on the underside of the passenger wheel house in white grease pencil. It will also have the date they wrote on it.

See, isn't this site great?:thumb

Thanks again for the additional information. I will try Betty at the NCM. It is still winter and I am too lazy to go out to the cold garage to look for the assembly line date although that is probably a quicker way. Thanks again for the info! :D

I came across the build date for my C6 when I took the center console apart to install an iPod switch for my radio. She was born on 1/25/08. :beer

Jason

Thanks for the info. I did go out into the garage and took a look under the front pass. wheelwell. There is some writing there, but I could not make out the dates. I did see an 08 and what looks like maybe an 11. I did send an e-mail to the NCM to find the build date.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom